How Good Is MASE

Tornado82

24 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I figure I would start this thread for them since the few posters they have wanna invade other post and talk about how great they are and that nobody can beat them. Here guys y’all have fun.

Good enough to beat anybody in the East or west is the answer you are looking for you forgot the question mark at the end too! You should go start one on how good Westwood is now while your at it. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

7 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Good enough to beat anybody in the East or west is the answer you are looking for you forgot the question mark at the end too! You should go start one on how good Westwood is now while your at it. 

Westwood would take a beat down by most middle school programs.

36 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I figure I would start this thread for them since the few posters they have wanna invade other post and talk about how great they are and that nobody can beat them. Here guys y’all have fun.

Once they get done with South Fulton just come on down HWY 51 and you will find out how good MASE is sir!

Physical, discipline and Speed is what they are built on .

If MASE is comparable to last year's team then they are a very good team. I know they lost a linebacker who was a game changer and I heard they lost a few linemen from last year. They return an outstanding running back. They were big and physical last year not sure about this years team. I know that they are well coached. That is something that is not typical for most 1A schools in Memphis.

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2023 at 11:42 AM, WildBill2388 said:

Well the truth be told if MAHS doesn’t close we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

It did close so it is what it is.

Thats is correct!  I’m tired of all these folks piling on Memphis schools.  These kids want to play football like everyone else and they don’t control schools closing, etc.  Let’s just play the game and stop whining about the tssaa and Memphis schools.   I hope MAHS has a great run.