How Good Is MASE

Tornado82

On 10/29/2023 at 12:59 PM, 1983 said:

Thats is correct!  I’m tired of all these folks piling on Memphis schools.  These kids want to play football like everyone else and they don’t control schools closing, etc.  Let’s just play the game and stop whining about the tssaa and Memphis schools.   I hope MAHS has a great run.

Sorry I meant Mase

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

No idea about MASE or MAHS or whatever combination of schools they have going forward. Dresden and UC are a toss up for me. We won because we had the ball last. The great thing is I'll be able to catch round two if there is a rematch. Moving back to Rocky Top just in time to freeze my butt off.

WELCOME HOME!! May finally get to meet you and say, "Hi."

On 10/28/2023 at 10:35 AM, Tornado82 said:

I figure I would start this thread for them since the few posters they have wanna invade other post and talk about how great they are and that nobody can beat them. Here guys y’all have fun.

No one never said that now you stretching the truth. What was said is that they are scared of anybody in 7 A at all.

They respect every team they play. Unfortunately them same can’t be said for some people’s post about MASE.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:57 AM, VOLnWTN said:

I don't think they were that good last year.  They layed down like a rug once we jumped out on them 17 to 0.  It still baffles me how you guys lost to them last year.  Fayetteville would have beaten them as well. 

No one laid down sir !

Mckenzie was the better team that night and had a good game plan!

Same can be said about McKenzie and Dresden game this year; however I don’t Mckenzie laid down at all . Dresden was the better team that night.

I think we have a good chance to see Moore County vs South Pitt in Championship. However if Mase is consistent week to week enough to get to the big show South Pitt won’t have nothing for them. I’m just keeping it real. Mase has the most talent of ANY 1A & 2A school. The West is going to be about consistency and that’s not something Mase has had to do all year with their schedule. Talent alone doesn’t win it. I’m just keeping it real

56 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

These kids getting eligible is why all kids in state will be eligible soon. Tssaa can’t make exceptions for those then not allow others to use same language and get granted eligibility. Those kids didn’t move and Freedom still has a team. Transfer rule will change soon enough. I’m just keeping it real