How Good Is MASE

Tornado82

12 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If MASE is comparable to last year's team then they are a very good team. I know they lost a linebacker who was a game changer and I heard they lost a few linemen from last year. They return an outstanding running back. They were big and physical last year not sure about this years team. I know that they are well coached. That is something that is not typical for most 1A schools in Memphis.

They are good but I don’t think they are as good as last year. 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I think they could be a bit better,  but it looks like a tougher 2nd round matchup this year with Union City compared to Lake County last year. Dresden then will be waiting in the quarters.  Is Dresden better than Peabody of last year?  

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I think they could be a bit better,  but it looks like a tougher 2nd round matchup this year with Union City compared to Lake County last year. Dresden then will be waiting in the quarters.  Is Dresden better than Peabody of last year?  

Peabody got beat by mase last year barely. Injuries killed the Peabody team last year they never were full force. Mase came to Trenton this year and they are good but I don’t think as good as last year. I haven’t seen Dresden play 

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Man what a road!Gonna be battle proven.

10 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I don't think they were that good last year.  They layed down like a rug once we jumped out on them 17 to 0.  It still baffles me how you guys lost to them last year.  Fayetteville would have beaten them as well. 

19 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I don't think they were that good last year.  They layed down like a rug once we jumped out on them 17 to 0.  It still baffles me how you guys lost to them last year.  Fayetteville would have beaten them as well. 

Mckenzie was well prepared for that game. Seemed like they knew where the play was going every single time.