Jeff Co host Cleveland

1OldPatriot

9 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

We had a young man playing running back 2016 season when JC came to Blaze drive in Murfreesboro. They played us a whale of a game until the coaches fed them a steady diet of Master Teague ...5'11 225  4.4  40 ... went on to play RB at Ohio State.... But you are Right... you don't see many gems like that come through a high school program 

He took one 95 before half that broke open that game.

22 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I might be short on my history between these two, but where am I missing this talk of  "mercy rule"? I didn't see anyone say it or imply that they would. I think if Tygard has Cleveland humming on all eight cylinders and playing hurry up football all 4 qtrs it could be a tough game for Jeff Co defense from a conditioning standpoint. Hard to replicate a practice against that kind of tempo. I like Cleveland by 2 score... might be wrong, but thats my pick 

Cleveland Raiders might can win by 2 scores but they will not be able to mercy rule Jefferson Patriots. Jefferson Patriots will not be able to mercy rule Cleveland Raiders either. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Glad to see you have resurfaced!

I never really went anywhere... I just let thing be what they are. CT has the program moving in the right direction...I ve been able to see most game on chslive or nfhs.... I'll be listening from the house...its a shame its not streaming

11 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I never really went anywhere... I just let thing be what they are. CT has the program moving in the right direction...I ve been able to see most game on chslive or nfhs.... I'll be listening from the house...its a shame its not streaming

I'm not going to make it either. Looks like MyMix 104 is going to stream video along with broadcast.

• Like 1