Jeff Co host Cleveland

1OldPatriot

8 hours ago, StateChampion87 said:

RB’s at JC is a 4 headed monster. Each brings totally different style. I think # 3 may be the best one.  Deepest group they have ever had. 

I guess the Sr. gets the nod because of seniority? He has 20 more carriers than the other 3 combined. The sophomore's yds per touch are the highest.

10 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I guess the Sr. gets the nod because of seniority? He has 20 more carriers than the other 3 combined. The sophomore's yds per touch are the highest.

4 is a workhorse. 23 may be the most dynamic RB since Scooter Houston in early 2000s. Ironically, Scooter’s son is the FR RB and KOR guy

3 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I was not on the team but it was 9-7 final. One of the hardest hitting games I have ever seen. Only FG that kicker ever attempted. 46yds on last play

I remember that he was "full-figured".  :-D

I was friends with both head coaches but sat with the JC crowd since Craig was a former Fighting ####.  Cleveland's only loss that year prior to this playoff loss was to Rhea County.  I get the years mixed up but I think it was Rhea County who beat the Patriots the next week in the semifinals, though JC had beat them during the regular season? 

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

I remember that he was "full-figured".  :-D

I was friends with both head coaches but sat with the JC crowd since Craig was a former Fighting ####.  Cleveland's only loss that year prior to this playoff loss was to Rhea County.  I get the years mixed up but I think it was Rhea County who beat the Patriots the next week in the semifinals, though JC had beat them during the regular season? 

Not that year. It was the next one. Halls beat JC in a game played at Farragut. Cleveland knocked out our 1st and 2nd team QBs. Brent Collins had a hip pointer. Best 2,RBs were hurt vs Cleveland. It was an absolute war. Terry Chandler, a 300lb DT was also a straight on kicker. “Full” figured to say the least

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

How did Jefferson come out and fart around the first half with WB then bury them in the second half like that.

Just got out of rythmn. Jumped out quick and lost focus. QB from WB is all they have (he is pretty athletic). He ran around and made a couple of nice plays. Jeff adjusted and treated them appropriately in the second half.