West Ridge at Bradley Central

alt1958b

31 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Long haul for the Wolves next Friday.

And is Bradley peaking yet? Going to be interesting to see how the Bears play after probably the best game of the year, so far. Do they play up or down to the competition?

West Ridge had little to no shot against BC totally healthy. The loss of the QB makes it none. Running clock in this one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

West Ridge had little to no shot against BC totally healthy. The loss of the QB makes it none. Running clock in this one

I don't take any team lightly even if i think it's should be a slam dunk. Seen too many upsets over the years.

Edited by alt1958b
  • Like 1

Playoff time! Not riding any opponent off this time of the year. West Ridge didn’t seem to have the best year, but congrats on still making the postseason! I think it will have to take a tremendous effort by West Ridge, along with Bradley having a really bad game for West Ridge to win this one.

I think the boys come out ready to play Friday night! Bears win this one big!! 
Go Bears!!!

On 10/29/2023 at 12:03 AM, FR615 said:

Bradley wins easily. That second round matchup with Maryville is a very dangerous. 

Bradley is VERY much anticipating this game. I’m sure maryville is very much anticipating this game as well. Bradley is getting better every game.. there was literally nothing bearden could do to stop Bradley’s offense.. and there was nothing much they could do to push through Bradley’s defense.. and if you ask me.. bearden is better than maryville. Alcoa only beat bearden by 4 and west only beat bearden by 4 west beat maryville by 7.. so bearden is the better team this year..  So maryville better come hard and strong or it’s gonna be a bearden game all over.. or worse because Bradley’s offense is really coming together as a powerhouse. But then again.. maryville don’t lose to the same team twice.. they never do.. but again.. they better be ready to play their best performance of the year and do it by FAR. They can’t make mistakes or it’s over before halftime. I’m excited for this one ! Super pumped