Gordonsville vs Chattanooga Prep. Round 1

TheBlueprint

Just now, Southtowner said:

Our region needs some beefing up.  I hope they can continue to get better. 

I agree they seem to improve as year went on really it's almost always sp getting 1st seed, Whitwell  more often than not at 2 seed, than the rest fight for 3&4 seed although sale creek has improved since its inception, I really thought sale creek was gonna beat Clay County honestly, but they didn't, they have improved alot over the decade they've existed!  Chattanooga prep seems like they can be good, copperhill used to be a pretty  tough program back In then day, but lately they've been weak and seem to struggle to find games based of their location, and lookout valley has always seemed to be in a shambles in all sports honestly.

2 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I agree they seem to improve as year went on really it's almost always sp getting 1st seed, Whitwell  more often than not at 2 seed, than the rest fight for 3&4 seed although sale creek has improved since its inception, I really thought sale creek was gonna beat Clay County honestly, but they didn't, they have improved alot over the decade they've existed!  Chattanooga prep seems like they can be good, copperhill used to be a pretty  tough program back In then day, but lately they've been weak and seem to struggle to find games based of their location, and lookout valley has always seemed to be in a shambles in all sports honestly.

Jason Fitzgerald will do great at AND for Sale Creek.  

4 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

And there's got to be better days ahead for Basin.  There's just got to be.  Bottomed out it seems.

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

And there's got to be better days ahead for Basin.  There's just got to be.  Bottomed out it seems.

Yeah used to have a couple of tough teams in the past, it kinda baffles me copper hill and ducktown used to field two separate teams back in the olden  days now they barely have 25 players down there.

4 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

They'll definite get better. As for classification, I was talking to one of their staff earlier in the year when we played them, they seem to believe they will stay 1A.

I asked the question to a coach several weeks ago and I was told that if they stayed an all male school then they would be using the multiplier rule. Maybe it’s not correct info but that’s what I was told.