Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

6 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Don’t think I’ll get off work in time. I’m going to try and watch the nfhs stream hopefully. Hoping for an exciting, injury-free game.

Lady landers win 41-27 but unfortunately our starting point guard was injured tonight 

9 hours ago, THE KING said:

It was Blair.  We don't know the extent of it yet.  Our bench is loaded with good players.  This isn't last year.  Cland is still gonna get it done

I'm still hovering your posts!Looking for an opportunity to come watch one with you!Hard to do the way I work,but working on it.Maybe a State tournament game. Wish you all would get off that Mtn every now and then.lol

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I'm still hovering your posts!Looking for an opportunity to come watch one with you!Hard to do the way I work,but working on it.Maybe a State tournament game. Wish you all would get off that Mtn every now and then.lol

We'll be at Cosby for the regional tournament.  That's not too far from you.  Thanks for keeping up brother.  Exciting times on the mountain.  

On 2/3/2024 at 8:55 AM, THE KING said:

We'll be at Cosby for the regional tournament.  That's not too far from you.  Thanks for keeping up brother.  Exciting times on the mountain.  

You'll have to be careful down in Cosby my man... hear they get a little rowdy down in those parts. Lol

Maybe you'll get lucky and District 1 sweeps District 2 and the semis and finals get moved to Boone or West Ridge or something.  I don't know a lot about D2-1A though.

D-B beat the Hill Friday night and Daniel Boone smoked West Ridge which sets up a potential crazy scenario.

Dobyns-Bennett beats West Ridge this Friday, then the conference title is ours alone.

West Ridge wins and Boone loses to the Hill, West Ridge and D-B are co-champs.

West Ridge wins and Boone beats the Hill, all three are tri-champs with 2 losses. (so 3 of the four teams in the conference would tie for the conference title, and who knows how the district tournament seeding goes at that point)

24 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

You'll have to be careful down in Cosby my man... hear they get a little rowdy down in those parts. Lol

Maybe you'll get lucky and District 1 sweeps District 2 and the semis and finals get moved to Boone or West Ridge or something.  I don't know a lot about D2-1A though.

We beat Cosby in the quarter final there last year.  They were pretty well behaved.  I doubt there will be a sweep.  I actually think it's pretty important that we win the district to avoid a potential semifinal game with Washburn.  They could potentially upset us or north greene.  Washburn is pretty good. A lot better than UH or unaka 

• Like 1