Eagleton visits York in round 1

BarneySox2007

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Pujo I'm setting here looking at their game program and they have 43 players listed. 1 Senior 18 Juniors, 17 Soph. and 7 Freshmen. They have 26 Middle School players.

The senior is a coop from somewhere I was told. Thought they had 2 early in the season. 

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Pujo I'm setting here looking at their game program and they have 43 players listed. 1 Senior 18 Juniors, 17 Soph. and 7 Freshmen. They have 26 Middle School players.

They'll probably dress around 20 more than anyone in the region next season.

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

Really don't matter, they are what they are. Nothing small rural public about it but, oh well.

Blount County has grown and all the schools have grown and I'm sure something else will come up to take the burden off the other schools. If your a original native here you hate what's going on. You can't buy back what you sell because people are coming in sight unseen and driving up the prices of homes to the point you can't afford to live here if you work. They approve one subdivision right after the other with no foresight about the roads, schools and traffic. I have a friend that teaches there and I ask her if they had any more programs and she lined it up for me to drop by and pick one up. The lady that greeted me was an older lady and it surprised me when a Hispanic girl came in late and she carried on a full conversation in Spanish. Also the coach came by the desk and to my surprise he speaks Spanish also. As I mentioned at one time the area is the largest Hispanic comunnity in Blount County and just from what I can see those kids are in a really great school.