Marion Co. vs Westmorland

JonSnow

48 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

Lots of mixed opinions on warriors winning close or winning big. I think the warriors flip the switch like the 90’s and boat race this slow westmorland team. I’m looking at 42-7 with warrior defense coming up with the stops and #4 going for about 3TD’s cause ain’t no one catching him. 

if warriors do slip up which historically they have, come on down to Beene next week and enjoy 2 more weeks of hometown football. 

Speaking of historically slipping up, if anyone knows about that it is the pirates.  This game will be close , hopefully with Marion pulling away in the second half.  The dc is too good not to be in a close game.  Sam jas been ran down quite a bit this year, but I sure hope you are right 

16 minutes ago, Salem said:

They lost 41-0 to state champion Tyner. But beat this years 4-6 team 28-6. Also, squeaked out wins against 5-5 City, 4-6 Forrest, and 4-6 Dade. Westy has a chance.

Tyner and City both played a brutal first 6 weeks. Tyner played 3 teams in higher classifications that are all really good. So they could have realistically came into our game 6-0 with an easier schedule. City the same. Dade is the most physical team I’ve seen in years so keep sleeping on the schedule. You will soon find out. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Speaking of historically slipping up, if anyone knows about that it is the pirates.  This game will be close , hopefully with Marion pulling away in the second half.  The dc is too good not to be in a close game.  Sam jas been ran down quite a bit this year, but I sure hope you are right 

The DC for Westmoreland is that good?  I’m still taking the warriors by 28 tonight. I’d be surprised if it’s not decided by the end of the third quarter.  If any of your RBs get a step on them it’s over. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, does anyone live stream the game down there that I may get to see it? If so give me a link or friend me on Facebook or something. I can’t make the game unfortunately and for some reason Marion doesn’t participate in the national highschool sports channel 

TSSAA charges big bucks for live streams during the playoffs. 

There's an audio link tab on the CoachT scoreboard for this game.  I suppose its good thru the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

They lost 41-0 to state champion Tyner. But beat this years 4-6 team 28-6. Also, squeaked out wins against 5-5 City, 4-6 Forrest, and 4-6 Dade. Westy has a chance.

Anyone has a chance on any given Friday.

Tyner isn't a bad team. They should/could have beat the 3rd ranked 3A team last week.

Dade is a pretty physical team and they play in a lot better region in GA than what 4 2A is.

Fayetteville and Forrest are both good teams. Records don't reflect that a lot of times.

I've said many times that Forrest played well enough to win their game with Marion. With that being said Marion did not play well that night. Starting RB being out didn't help but Rockets had a lot to do with that but it is what it is. A lot of people have based their upcoming games with Marion based off opponents records and how close they played Forrest and it hasn't ended well for them. But there's always an excuse. 

Maybe we can all win out and Forrest can settle a score with Fayetteville and the Warriors can play Forrest again. 

I'd say Warriors win by 3+ scores. Safe travels to the Eagles fans. 

Edited by CoyDillard

18 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

TSSAA charges big bucks for live streams during the playoffs. 

There's an audio link tab on the CoachT scoreboard for this game.  I suppose its good thru the playoffs. 

We have a radio show that I listen to with the tv on usually. Marion needs to come into the 21 century and put one of those cameras up