GALLATIN @ OAKLAND -FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS

runninblind

46 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

What kind of expectations do you actually think Gallatin people have? If you talk to folks that aren't satisfied with this season, then you are only talking to about 1% of the fanbase. EVERYBODY I know is satisfied with this season and the trajectory of the program. That is just simply fact. We lost to the best 6A program in the state of Tennessee last night. Would have been the same outcome if any other Sumner, Wilson, etc team would have played them. So I'm pretty positive that every Gallatin fan is sleeping comfortably tonight with the people that are in charge and how things are going. It's a good atmosphere to be around. Excited to watch them improve. 

You completely misunderstood what I meant. Everyone I have talked to is extremely happy with this year and I believe they have found a good coach. I just know it will take some time and I hope people understand that and stand behind him. Seems to be a great guy as well. That’s what I meant by expectation, is simply knowing it will take some time to get where they want to be. It’s not one or two years. 

2 minutes ago, eers said:

You completely misunderstood what I meant. Everyone I have talked to is extremely happy with this year and I believe they have found a good coach. I just know it will take some time and I hope people understand that and stand behind him. Seems to be a great guy as well. That’s what I meant by expectation, is simply knowing it will take some time to get where they want to be. It’s not one or two years. 

Forgive Eers. He’s playing the underdog card here he’s happy to be here for beech but everyone else in sumner county should be the 85 bears. 

it’s okay tho Eers. I know you are donating your income to the new bleechers at beech and hhs. 

hat off to you