Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

Two different teams playing for the rematch.  BC has a lot of weapons on both sides of ball and could mix it up against Maryville.  QB and RB #2 gutted Rebels defense with 246 yds rushing in last game, along with 210 yds passing.  BC QB has a cannon but seems alot of their yards passing come from screens and short passes, making teams tackle them in open space which is tough to do.  BC is different this time around as it looks like the lines have improved and their offensive playbook is much larger than Sep 1st.

Maryville has a much different team, with recent adjustments to defensive scheme, adding a d-lineman in place of a LB and primarily running a 4 man front.  QB5 has made a difference by making plays.  O line has improved dramatically since the previous matchup-a change at LG along with having Right Tackle back, who is committed to Liberty, who did not play in the BC or West game.  RB7 didn't play earlier in the year and I think he can make a difference.  RB1 played well against BC last time and expect to see them utilize both backs.  RB1 is close to 1,000 yds on season and RB7 is heading to Air Force, so you've got to respect both.

Totally fine with Maryville being the underdawgs and they should be.  BC has a lot of talent and coached well.  They are having a fantastic season and I love the fan support that Bradley Central- great game atmosphere.  If the players and coaches that board the 3 buses on Cedar St friday, believe they can win, they can do it.  200 yards- if Maryville can hit that number rushing, they will win.  And they can do that if the O-line plays a solid game and average 5 yards per carry.

They should of listened to the older man in the stands the last time they played Bradley instead of taking it as being critical especially since that man has been in the stands at Maryville games before any coach on that staff was ever born. Instead a bunch of coaches wifes got their panties in a wad over it while one of the coaches had a stare down with the man doing the yelling. They were more concerned over that one person then the game in front of them. By mid season every fan in the stands was yelling about the 3 man front that wasn't working. Not sure why they took so long but the difference has paid off. Me personally I'm not going to get on here and say something to hurt the team but constructive criticism sometimes is a hard thing to understand for some people in this new generation.