Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Don't overlook the Bradley County refs and their connections. 

Lol. I always enjoy getting on the refs. Bradley earned it by being undefeated this year. Visitors have to overcome some home cooking sometimes. T27 is right, they come from elsewhere, but don’t let the truth get in the way you of a good conspiracy! IMO the refs in the playoffs are usually good enough to not get noticed. Occasionally, there is a group that looks overmatched, but not often. I bet I’m on them half the game Friday!

• Like 1

Fun rematch in BC this week. Not sure anyone is as hot as BC right now. But of course, Maryville has the pedigree and looked great last week and getting healthier. This will be won by either team in a close game or Bradley wins going away with their athletes. Not sure who will win but what I do know is that whoever loses... WILL BE SIPPIN' ON MOTHBALL SOUP NEXT WEEK #MOTHBALLS #PA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL #MISSYOUPASSY

Edited by CU06

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Bradley will win this one and I don't think it will be as close as last time they played. Maryville will score more than 3 but Bradley will score more than 21. Who will be the HC next year? GQ or Rang?

The first game was 21-13. Maryville scored more than 3 then.  Derek Hunt will be the head coach next year. His record is 84-13. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

The first game was 21-13. Maryville scored more than 3 then.  Derek Hunt will be the head coach next year. His record is 84-13. 

Forgot that they scored more, I have heard that Hunt doesn't want it next year. I have heard that he would just be a father and husband if Rang gets it, but if GQ gets it then he would still want to be on staff.

• Like 1