Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

On 11/4/2023 at 9:26 AM, STARSNBARS said:

sx eye down't no abowt ewe.....Butt eye how inn tha werld did we holt tham two 21 tha laist time....???

Ewe rekkun weal go two a one man frunt dropp 10 and run tha klock down and run tha rhino all nite...???

:popcorneater:

I’m not sure Stars. Brad Lee is absolutely loaded. In addition to the scary WR, they have several other great players. Maybe we can sneak a couple of extra guys out there on big down and distance plays to slow them down. Offensively, we are a different team by getting those kids back on offense this week, so who knows what the plan will be. I’d say we need to score 30.

On 11/4/2023 at 9:23 AM, Red Rebels said:

Are there any other gates to get in the big Bear Bowl besides pulling into the school lot? Are the end zone neighborhood parking spots for locals only? 

There is another gate, but they usually lock it. If you go to Star Vue Drive, all the local shops there allow free parking and there is a small gate that leads to the parking lot right next to the stadium. Sometimes the tennis or track teams post up at the gate to ask for donations to their program, but not a mandated fee. Best parking spots for Bradley games. 

Just now, SouthernBear said:

There is another gate, but they usually lock it. If you go to Star Vue Drive, all the local shops there allow free parking and there is a small gate that leads to the parking lot right next to the stadium. Sometimes the tennis or track teams post up at the gate to ask for donations to their program, but not a mandated fee. Best parking spots for Bradley games. 

Also a much easier and faster exit 

Been a long time since Maryville has come in as the underdogs. The way Bradley has been playing lately it is going to be hard to beat them. It's like playing Alabama. You know field goals aren't going to beat them. Gotta get creative to get the ball in the endzone? The thing that Maryville does well is run the same 6-7 plays out of multiple sets. They are very disciplined. But on the flip side the first meeting you guys were without your RB. So that will make up some ground. 

1 hour ago, Humorist said:

Been a long time since Maryville has come in as the underdogs. The way Bradley has been playing lately it is going to be hard to beat them. It's like playing Alabama. You know field goals aren't going to beat them. Gotta get creative to get the ball in the endzone? The thing that Maryville does well is run the same 6-7 plays out of multiple sets. They are very disciplined. But on the flip side the first meeting you guys were without your RB. So that will make up some ground. 

I remember a field goal that beat Alabama last year. 

6 hours ago, strongx said:

I’m not sure Stars. Brad Lee is absolutely loaded. In addition to the scary WR, they have several other great players. Maybe we can sneak a couple of extra guys out there on big down and distance plays to slow them down. Offensively, we are a different team by getting those kids back on offense this week, so who knows what the plan will be. I’d say we need to score 30.

Don't overlook the Bradley County refs and their connections. 

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Don't overlook the Bradley County refs and their connections. 

Bradley County refs??  Lol...you don't know how it all works now do you?  A official crew can be made up of 7 guys that all live in different cities or even counties.   Secondly, they don't give two craps who wins or loses.  They're there to do their job, collect their check and go home so they can do it again next week.   I've known and worked with enough over the years to know this.   Other than that you're spot on. Geez.   :roll:

2 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Bradley County refs??  Lol...you don't know how it all works now do you?  A official crew can be made up of 7 guys that all live in different cities or even counties.   Secondly, they don't give two craps who wins or loses.  They're there to do their job, collect their check and go home so they can do it again next week.   I've known and worked with enough over the years to know this.   Other than that you're spot on. Geez.   :roll:

I know quite well how it works, and I also know how refs from other regions are friends with refs and other people in various parts of the state.  Maybe you missed the part I mentioned about the "Bradley County refs and their connections."