Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Stars, Momma would drop you like a hot rock if you don’t get her a fried pie at Stadium BBQ 

Maryville Rebels will not be able to mercy rule Bradley Bears in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet on it? Bradley Bears have too many fast kids. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

21 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I see you didn’t take Foose’s suggestion…

I am sorry but I don't know Foose. Do you think Maryville Rebels will win this game? Bradley Bears have the best player from Rhea County as their QB and the best player from Hamilton County as their RB/WR/Returner/DB. They will be tough to beat in this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

16 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

NFHS means No Football Here Stupid. That's exactly how if feels when a game is advertised and find out their not doing it but those S#*theads will take your money though. Someone at that high school should let people know that a head of time but no they don't because they don't care. Maryville High is run by someone who don't give a Chit about Football and never will or crap like that wouldn't happen. I was talking to one of the Blount County Commisioners the other day at the barber shop and his very words to me was you all got a mess on your hands and everyone in the county knows it.

Yikes. I'm not familiar with the current principal, and a lot of the administration is either gone or retired since I was there. But it's obvious they don't care too much about promoting football and sports. The game broadcasts can bring a lot of positive attention, advertising opportunities, great experience for students looking to get into that field, I could go on and on. And it doesn't have to be a complicated setup. Just give me a wide shot camera angle, a closeup, a scoreboard, and announcers. That's literally all they need for a solid game broadcast, and they refuse to do it. It blows my mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JJrebel2010 said:

Yikes. I'm not familiar with the current principal, and a lot of the administration is either gone or retired since I was there. But it's obvious they don't care too much about promoting football and sports. The game broadcasts can bring a lot of positive attention, advertising opportunities, great experience for students looking to get into that field, I could go on and on. And it doesn't have to be a complicated setup. Just give me a wide shot camera angle, a closeup, a scoreboard, and announcers. That's literally all they need for a solid game broadcast, and they refuse to do it. It blows my mind.

How much does an NFHS broadcast bring into MHS?

22 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Damon seem like a good dude. 

Coach Floyd is a good person, but a very fiery competitor.

In 1995 he set the record for rushing yards at Bradley, although they lost in the playoffs against Farragut in the 7 overtime 63-62 game. He was also a state champion in wrestling. 

He is 2 games away from becoming the winningest coach in Bradley Central History for games won, doing it 18 years compared to the 20 years for Jimmy Lovell, our first coach (caveat being more games played in a season now).

He took over an 0-10 squad and built it back from the ground up.

This is the best team he has had, and he has done well with it.

36 minutes ago, oldrebel said:

How much does an NFHS broadcast bring into MHS?

Have you ever kicked the hornet's nest down. That's basically what Maryville High School does to its older fans that can't make the trips or can't climb a big steep stadium anymore. You shut the door on their fingers, the fingers that help make this program back in the 50s 60s and 70s. Here's the skinny, if you ain't going to have the dang thing don't advertise it and take people's money and let them find out 5 minutes before kickoff. Is it too hard for someone up there to let everyone know if the game will be shown or not. That's plain and simple cockeyed laziness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Have you ever kicked the hornet's nest down. That's basically what Maryville High School does to its older fans that can't make the trips or can't climb a big steep stadium anymore. You shut the door on their fingers, the fingers that help make this program back in the 50s 60s and 70s. Here's the skinny, if you ain't going to have the dang thing don't advertise it and take people's money and let them find out 5 minutes before kickoff. Is it too hard for someone up there to let everyone know if the game will be shown or not. That's plain and simple cockeyed laziness.

Preach on! 100% agree. The schools that are running YouTube live have a good product. Clear, very little lag time, can have audio overlay or just run the stadium announcer. @ReitzFan out in West TN speaks out about this all the time.

• Like 2