Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Hold up… where did you butt into this conversation? You wanna get on here and act like maryville has all the support they did when they were winning championships. Read the comments maryvilles own fans are saying  people “got tired of watching Oakland pound maryville” maryvilles crowd is pathetic compared to what it was. What happened September 1st I think there were what 200 maryville fans? Yeah lastnight they wanted to get the momentum going again for a hopes of advancing in playoffs.. desperately  by being busses full of students. Maryvilles support has died and is dying dramatically. September 1st was pathetic… maryville brought hardly nobody. Bradley is only another new addition to the beginning of the fall of maryville… you reign and you fall just like the Roman Empire… Oakland was the bullet that stopped maryville and bearden and Farragut and Bradley are only a simple flavor of kryptonite that ends it. A reign will not last forever and this is just the beginning of the fall. So don’t get on here and act like maryvilles fans are true die hards…, let’s see how next years fans look. 

You need to separate the fact that BS is not a Maryville fan. Nothing he says represents actual Maryville fans

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

It's 100% better than the imaginary games that get played on Coacht everyday!. :rolleyes:The scrimmage was game like with officials and Boo Carter, and the full BC D1 Secondary. This was right before the season started.

Alcoa vs BC starters ended with Alcoa winning 14-0. Scrimmage was cut short when BC wanted to fight cause they where getting pushed around on their own field.

Yes, A scrimmage. Alcoa Scrimmaged BC and McCallie pre-season. Sometime it's the best Alcoa can get.......play it down all you want, Alcoa needs games for next year. BC would work just fine as a regular season opponent!:thumb:

Alcoa Sophomore with 45 yard run....

Alcoa's Brandon Winton carving up BC secondary for a TD.

So a scrimmage?

38 minutes ago, JustinBuck said:

So a scrimmage?

Dude he’s caught up on a scrimmage at the first of the year. Bradley was lagging and half butting everything. They got up 14-0 in the 1st quater… Bradley’s JV evened out the playing fields but 1 upping them. And I think we can understand the difference now. Maryville beat Alcoa… Bradley beat maryville twice almost mercy ruling them. Bearden came within 4 points of beating Alcoa and Bradley did mercy rule bearden.. be real man…. Anybody in their right mind knows Bradley would absolutely smoke show Alcoa.. Alcoa isn’t even in conversations this year, they’re a good team.. but nothing more than a 3A bully. Think how many championships they’d have if they were 6a lol what maybe 3? IF lol 

Edited by Bradleysports23

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Boo's girlfriend did not like the F5 showing out! :thumb:

Lives rent free huh? Liters every other word you speak is boo Carter…. How many Alcoa players broke Tennessee records this year? Got 15 receiving TDs in a season? How many 99yard TDS? How many tackles as a defense player THEN has the record for receiving yards as an offensive player? Go ahead name the player and we will pull up stats 

boo Carter vs…………. Fill in the blank… who you got Alcoa? 

7 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Hold up… where did you butt into this conversation? You wanna get on here and act like maryville has all the support they did when they were winning championships. Read the comments maryvilles own fans are saying  people “got tired of watching Oakland pound maryville” maryvilles crowd is pathetic compared to what it was. What happened September 1st I think there were what 200 maryville fans? Yeah lastnight they wanted to get the momentum going again for a hopes of advancing in playoffs.. desperately  by being busses full of students. Maryvilles support has died and is dying dramatically. September 1st was pathetic… maryville brought hardly nobody. Bradley is only another new addition to the beginning of the fall of maryville… you reign and you fall just like the Roman Empire… Oakland was the bullet that stopped maryville and bearden and Farragut and Bradley are only a simple flavor of kryptonite that ends it. A reign will not last forever and this is just the beginning of the fall. So don’t get on here and act like maryvilles fans are true die hards…, let’s see how next years fans look. 

Buddy I’ve been here all year, lived in Maryville my whole life and been going to games since I was 4 years old. Think I know a thing or two about the community support of the program. A community that consistently packs stands year in, year out. When you’re the best program in the state for 20+ years, people will find anything they can to come at you about. Case and point here. They finally have a couple seasons where they struggle a little bit, and people come out of the woodworks to talk crap. That’s fine. BC has a great team this year. You get what you pay for these days, so congrats. Let’s talk in about 20 years down the road and we’ll see how many gold balls you got. Don’t think it’ll be too many. Definitely not 13 in a 20 year span. But congrats on a good year!

1 hour ago, JJrebel2010 said:

Buddy I’ve been here all year, lived in Maryville my whole life and been going to games since I was 4 years old. Think I know a thing or two about the community support of the program. A community that consistently packs stands year in, year out. When you’re the best program in the state for 20+ years, people will find anything they can to come at you about. Case and point here. They finally have a couple seasons where they struggle a little bit, and people come out of the woodworks to talk crap. That’s fine. BC has a great team this year. You get what you pay for these days, so congrats. Let’s talk in about 20 years down the road and we’ll see how many gold balls you got. Don’t think it’ll be too many. Definitely not 13 in a 20 year span. But congrats on a good year!

Hey I’m not taking anything away from maryville. Bradley nor any other team in Tennessee will be as successful as maryville.. Bradley may not even win this year. My point is… dude said people stopped going to games because maryville was losing.. he said that himself and I said that’s not true fans. I’ve been a maryville fan for years… since about 2005-6  and I’m only 29 so basically since I was in middle school I’ve admired that team… however people have stopped supporting them because they’re struggling… that’s sorry. 

2 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I don't remember any Maryville fan making excuses. We know Bradley is way better this year. 

Honestly though it’s not fair for anybody… whose gonna do it? Oakland? Bearden? Germantown? Bearden is predicted to give bradley a really close game this next time…Only time will tell…have they adapted and are they ready to make changes?  .. Bradley has 8 D1 prospects and next year J Allen terry will be the high light star kids a monster. Absolute monster he’s as good as boo when he gets that ball. Bradley’s stacked for a couple years. The Defense is absolute nuts… you can’t get through them. I may be wrong… I’m cocky I get it I just have absolute confidence in this team. I seen them at the first of the year and I said “how can you beat them?… you cant run on em… you can’t pass… with multiple D1 monsters in the back field you just can’t pass” you can’t stop em.. you stack up on boo and you got 4 other D1 players who will run it down your throat or the quarterback is gonna get the 1st down running it himself, Tennessee is lucky to have boo Carter he really is living up to the hype… did him all you want but he’s truly an elite athelete.. kids broke so many records… this team will go down in history books for this area… win or lose next week the things they’ve done and plays they’ve made. There’s never been a team like this. Not from any of the local schools.. not even Cleveland in the 90s is comparable to this team. Look at their highlights on YouTube. Insanity 

• Like 1