Beardan at JC

1OldPatriot

59 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

Dawgz4life.  There is so much evidence that it would take a blind homer not to see it.  Your coach has the worst track record in the state of Tennessee for cheating.  But your administration knew that when they hired him so I guess they are okay with it.  I know you are a Bearden fan and that is fine but I am a diehard Alabama fan and I know they have been paying players for years.  I am still a Tide fan but that does not change the fact that they are not playing by the rules.  I would respect you more if you just said hey we are cheating and I don't really care instead of this we are not cheating at all.  Our coach is just so good he can get kids from all over to come to Fulton, then Powell, then Bearden.  Come on man, just admit it and move on.

Until there’s proof of cheating while he’s been at Bier in high school, I will gladly accept it, but until then nothing will change and nothing’s going to change, because there is nothing.