Huntingdon vs Milan 2nd round playoffs

horse

1 hour ago, Bigpun54 said:

You said u had to go to another game. Are you going to Riverside to scout them out for next round haha

No. The school I work at is still playing. My job requires me to be at all home games.  But we will have spies on the ground in Parsons. We should make light work of the Stanks and need to be prepared. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. The school I work at is still playing. My job requires me to be at all home games.  But we will have spies on the ground in Parsons. We should make light work of the Stanks and need to be prepared. 

That's weird, basketball hasn't started yet for Riverside. Right? You'll have to wait till after next week to do any valuable scouting, most of their starters we'll be playing football till next week.

Edited by stangsby3
2 more weeks and yall can bounce balls together

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Those toilets won’t plunge themselves huh @BIGPURPLEMACHINE???

Good luck to the dawgs and Trojans

• Upvote 1