Huntingdon vs Milan 2nd round playoffs

horse

2 hours ago, horse said:

I don’t think Milan is any better than they were two weeks ago when riverside thumped them. I believe Lewis co was just that bad like the rest of region 6. Huntingdon should beat the brakes off them this Friday.  

I don't that it's about them getting "better." Not at this point in the season. I think they just didn't bring their A-game vs Riverside. They came ready to play vs Lewis Co.

That combined with the fact that Lewis and Riverside aren't even in the same conversation in regards to competition is why Milan looked so good last week.

That being said, if they play this week like they did last week and Huntingdon doesn't come out sharp, Milan has a team that can beat us. I think both teams playing their best that Huntingdon wins, but a few bad bounces could really swing this game into Milan's favor.

12 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

I don't that it's about them getting "better." Not at this point in the season. I think they just didn't bring their A-game vs Riverside. They came ready to play vs Lewis Co.

That combined with the fact that Lewis and Riverside aren't even in the same conversation in regards to competition is why Milan looked so good last week.

That being said, if they play this week like they did last week and Huntingdon doesn't come out sharp, Milan has a team that can beat us. I think both teams playing their best that Huntingdon wins, but a few bad bounces could really swing this game into Milan's favor.

Good post. Can’t really argue any of your points other than if we both played our A game would we being more balanced on offense make a difference. It would be interesting to find out.

I don’t care what anybody says I think SOME Huntingdon fans are stuck on that first game with Milan and that Milan vs Riverside game which is ludicrous.

This will be a close game! You guys remember the Huntingdon Riverside games last year???

Prove me wrong Huntingdon and prove me right Milan.

Whoever wins will 100% have their hands full next week. Good luck to both teams! Represent!

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t care what anybody says I think SOME Huntingdon fans are stuck on that first game with Milan and that Milan vs Riverside game which is ludicrous.

This will be a close game! You guys remember the Huntingdon Riverside games last year???

Whoever wins will 100% have their hands full next week. Good luck to both teams! Represent!

Good post 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don't think we're stuck on the first game with Milan. Even less with the Milan/Riverside score. Everyone in Huntingdon knows Milan is always a threat to jump up and beat us. The rivalry isn't taken lightly. It's just that everyone knows that Milan didn't play their best either of those nights, but only Huntingdon fans recognize that we really didn't in that first game either. Relative to how we've played the last few weeks.

It's just a confidence in how our team has been clicking lately to bring a more CONSISTENT team. If for some reason we don't have that consistency tomorrow and we have a couple bad bounces or get behind the sticks, we will be in trouble vs Milan.

• Upvote 1