Greenback at OZ!!

GFD709SHREK

1 hour ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Will this game start from where the last game ended?????? I hope Greenback continues to surprises me!!! What do yall think!!!!!

No surprises from what i expected,  you guys have been playing possum from the coaches all the way to the fans. It wouldn't surprise me if you all end up hosting SP in the semis for the reckoning!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rtl112 said:

No surprises from what i expected,  you guys have been playing possum from the coaches all the way to the fans. It wouldn't surprise me if you all end up hosting SP in the semis for the reckoning!

We have all the kids healthy for the first time all year.Workman helps a ton on D had a pick 6 last night also.Kid is a player.But OZ is much better and Cloudland was a mash unit had some very good players out.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We have all the kids healthy for the first time all year.Workman helps a ton on D had a pick 6 last night also.Kid is a player.But OZ is much better and Cloudland was a mash unit had some very good players out.

Zac wasn't afraid to throw it a little.  Not often we have over a hundred passing yards lol

38 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Greenback has my vote for most improved team from beginning to end. They looked absolutely awful in the beginning of the year and I think they have a good chance Friday of winning. Testament to the kids work ethic and I guess at some point you have to give credit to those coaches provided that they win Friday. 

Well honestly we haven't beaten anyone we shouldn't had.I was told all week Cloudland would be very short handed and that they couldn't matchup with the athletes we have and it played out just like that.We didn't out coach no one,we just out manned them and to Cloudlands defense they played right with us till the end and their turnovers killed them along with us just having too many good skill players.NOW if we don't try to out think ourselves AGAIN at OS we have a good shot at beating them.If we do the usual go for it on our own 10 and just basically give them 6 points then it will be a short night for us.We don't have to try and beat them in the first quarter but if it works out then mash the gas.We just need to do what will work and stay methodical and push it in the endzone.Play smart because we have proved we aren't gonna surprise nobody!LOL.