Round 2 Peabody at Riverside

RHSPanther15

On 11/9/2023 at 8:30 AM, thunderbolts said:

I have already given you the game plan.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1493818-9-old-school-offenses-we-want-to-see-make-a-comeback

The coaching staff at Peabody are teaching our guys some history of football. You should check out the history of our program from the documentary that was done a few years ago. It is awesome!!

Wow. That is pretty stinking cool. I have always respected CSJ, but to listen to him during this made me respect him even more. I know this came out a few years ago, but how the heck am I just now seeing it? 

12 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wow. That is pretty stinking cool. I have always respected CSJ, but to listen to him during this made me respect him even more. I know this came out a few years ago, but how the heck am I just now seeing it? 

It is an incredible watch if you love high school football in West Tennessee. Gregg Hammond did an outstanding job and the Trenton community is so blessed to have a person like Coach Jacobs leading our youth. It is definitely worth the 2 hours to watch this. 

1 minute ago, thunderbolts said:

It is an incredible watch if you love high school football in West Tennessee. Gregg Hammond did an outstanding job and the Trenton community is so blessed to have a person like Coach Jacobs leading our youth. It is definitely worth the 2 hours to watch this. 

Yes, y'all really are. Not a Trenton guy, but how can you not respect that. Pretty stinking impressive. 

On 11/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, Bigpun54 said:

Hey no arguments here. We grew up together and still chit chat every now and then. A good guy and good coach but won’t give me nothing on the game plan haha

JMO, but I think that TP's staff is too good to radically revamp their offense just to "surprise" Frost. I look for them to run what they feel that they do best with the personnel available...too many times underdog teams outsmart themselves by thinking that's their only chance to win, and I'd bet that Jacobs thinks that he can win this game doing what Peabody does best.

Always been rivals, but SH is pulling for our old foes to put one in the cupboard this year!

• Like 1