Round 2 Peabody at Riverside

RHSPanther15

37 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

So has Peabody had any big personal changes like at qb or running back 

Changed QB a few weeks after we played you guys the first time. Just watch the last game to find out about the offense they ran. I figure they will be back to the spread considering the coaches have ran the spread every game they have coached except for one. 

On 11/3/2023 at 10:11 PM, RHSPanther15 said:

I expect a similar result to the first meeting even with Jacobs revamped offense they scored mostly on big plays against an overrated Loretto. Riversides defense won’t be so susceptible to big plays and will grind this game out on the ground 

42-12 Panthers 

I agree!  I wouldn’t be surprised to see a running clock to start 3rd quarter.

16 minutes ago, 1983 said:

I agree!  I wouldn’t be surprised to see a running clock to start 3rd quarter.

Running clock maybe but not to start the 3rd quarter. You guys aren’t experienced in this kind of thing. It will be a better game even if only for 2-3 quarters. Peabody’s coaches will have broke down tape of every riverside game. The game plan will be better 

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Running clock maybe but not to start the 3rd quarter. You guys aren’t experienced in this kind of thing. It will be a better game even if only for 2-3 quarters. Peabody’s coaches will have broke down tape of every riverside game. The game plan will be better 

If your Riverside, what do you prepare for? The wing-T or the spread. We had some success with the spread the first game early. We turned it over a ton. At least the Peabody coaches know what Riversides offense will be like. The same can not be said of Riverside. As long as the coaches have been coaching Peabody they have ALWAYS run the spread, until last Friday. The defensive coaches at Riverside are going to have a LONG week preparing.

Edited by thunderbolts

15 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

If your Riverside, what do you prepare for? The wing-T or the spread. We had some success with the spread the first game early. We turned it over a ton. At least the Peabody coaches know what Riversides offense will be like. The same can not be said of Riverside. As long as the coaches have been coaching Peabody they have ALWAYS run the spread, until last Friday. The defensive coaches at Riverside are going to have a LONG week preparing.

Yes you might see both 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yes you might see both 

Yeah sometimes a loss earlier in the season will give coaches a road map in how to prepare the next time. Just look at Riverside success last few years when they have avenged a loss only to win in a playoff game. Last year it was two teams. So yes w that coaching staff at Trenton I definitely expect to see a different game just wondering if the Tide has the horses to see it all the way through 

2 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Yeah sometimes a loss earlier in the season will give coaches a road map in how to prepare the next time. Just look at Riverside success last few years when they have avenged a loss only to win in a playoff game. Last year it was two teams. So yes w that coaching staff at Trenton I definitely expect to see a different game just wondering if the Tide has the horses to see it all the way through 

The three years we won state everyone of those years we played teams twice. The second time was always closer