Rd. 2 Union City @ MASE

UCTornado2020

14 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

I agree it will be a great game but obviously you have not seen Ensworth . They looked like a college team and would dwarf everyone on MASE. So to say we haven’t seen the size or speed you all have is a joke. We have seen a lot bigger and a lot faster.

Ok sir I believe you and how many times did you score on Ensworth or USJ.USJ was big too right . I don’t think so !So stop it !

55 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Ok sir I believe you and how many times did you score on Ensworth or USJ.USJ was big too right . I don’t think so !So stop it !

Ensworth don’t matter because y’all couldn’t hold their jocks much less play up to their level. USJ we had an off night it happens unless you play the easy schedule y’all do. So you stop it with how Big and bad you all are. What’s y’all’s strength of schedule.

3 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Ensworth don’t matter because y’all couldn’t hold their jocks much less play up to their level. USJ we had an off night it happens unless you play the easy schedule y’all do. So you stop it with how Big and bad you all are. What’s y’all’s strength of schedule.

They put more kids in school then yall ever dream of sir!

So evidently the college scouts believe the schedule is good enough to earn scholarships sir at the end of the day that’s what’s it all about going to school for free!

They can’t help who is in the region and most of the big school won’t  play them because they can’t take a chance of losing to a charter school. They upgrade the non league schedule Lausanne , St George who know going into the season they wouldn’t be good this year and Peabody is Peabody because Shane Jacobs does a great job with his kids! 

4 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

So evidently the college scouts believe the schedule is good enough to earn scholarships sir at the end of the day that’s what’s it all about going to school for free!

They can’t help who is in the region and most of the big school won’t  play them because they can’t take a chance of losing to a charter school. They upgrade the non league schedule Lausanne , St George who know going into the season they wouldn’t be good this year and Peabody is Peabody because Shane Jacobs does a great job with his kids! 

No doubt the talent is there just not the talent on the level Ensworth had. As far as schedule goes that’s a load of crap everyone knows y’all asked to be moved down In classification so yes y’all had control of what region and class y’all played in.

8 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

And as far as putting kids in college, we use education and good grades to get our kids in college not just sports. 

• Upvote 1