R2: Fayetteville @ SC

SCHSAllHail

The best player on the field Friday night will be Willoughby. Kid is the real deal. Biggest question is cities defense. Smith will 100% try to control the clock and limit city’s offensive opportunities. I guranteed you Smith coaches are not sleeping Fayetteville like some of the homer fans are. I will be shocked if this game isn’t 1 score either way. I’m just keeping it real

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

The best player on the field Friday night will be Willoughby. Kid is the real deal. Biggest question is cities defense. Smith will 100% try to control the clock and limit city’s offensive opportunities. I guranteed you Smith coaches are not sleeping Fayetteville like some of the homer fans are. I will be shocked if this game isn’t 1 score either way. I’m just keeping it real

did you sleep thru the forrest city game

5 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

You’re delusional if you don’t think that result is a possibility. Fayetteville has been in big time games and has gotten to the big show and won it. Smith County has not proved anything yet in 2A besides that it can beat a young badly coached (per their own fans) and undisciplined ER team. I am just keeping it real

ER has one fake Indian fan that trashes the coaches. Which he has 3 coacht counts in here. Nobody in Crossplains is bashing the coaching staff. Badly coached lol. Smith wins 28-7. I am just keeping it real. 

5 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

You’re delusional if you don’t think that result is a possibility. Fayetteville has been in big time games and has gotten to the big show and won it. Smith County has not proved anything yet in 2A besides that it can beat a young badly coached (per their own fans) and undisciplined ER team. I am just keeping it real

You're exactly right Tyrone... SC may come out and grind FC into the ground just like they expect, or FC could hit a couple of big plays and change the game early. The only sure thing in high school sports is that the unexpected will happen someplace every year in the playoffs. Could it be this game?

12 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

did you sleep thru the forrest city game

Forrest has a better team than their record. That’s no secret. Some teams match up better than others. Smith County can beat Forrest at their own game. Hence why Forrest gave Marion and City all they want because that’s not their game. Smith is good team. Not throwing shade on them. Just think this one could be an upset. Time will tell. I’m just keeping it real

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

You're exactly right Tyrone... SC may come out and grind FC into the ground just like they expect, or FC could hit a couple of big plays and change the game early. The only sure thing in high school sports is that the unexpected will happen someplace every year in the playoffs. Could it be this game?

Like I said before City has to start hot and get Smith on their toes. If they do then this one will come down to the wire. If City misfires and offense can’t get into a rhythm then Smith will eat the whole first half up. Everyone knows what’s coming. This isn’t a secret. Shame Smith lost their QB. If he was still there they would be favorite to win the thing. I’m just keeping it real

28 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Like I said before City has to start hot and get Smith on their toes. If they do then this one will come down to the wire. If City misfires and offense can’t get into a rhythm then Smith will eat the whole first half up. Everyone knows what’s coming. This isn’t a secret. Shame Smith lost their QB. If he was still there they would be favorite to win the thing. I’m just keeping it real

What happened to Smiths QB?