Round 2-> Bledsoe travels to Hampton

Backyardbbq15

On 11/5/2023 at 4:11 PM, Tootie said:

I believe Hampton could have the better team.  My only fear is special teams. We struggle in all aspects.   I’ve said it all year. We can overcome that against a lot of teams we play but when we play someone close to us skill wise it will bite us .  Honestly it looks like we don’t even practice special teams. 

I think you need to stick to working at Lowes, your clearly not educated well enough to be a coach. Hampton won the game because of special teams. Everyone knows who you are.....

13 minutes ago, Ghostly said:

Id like to buy you for what your worth and sale you for what you think your worth

4 hours ago, Appvol said:

Let’s go Bledsoe!!!!!

go home that's where you and Bledsoe needs to go

14 minutes ago, Ghostly said:

Id like to buy you for what your worth and sale you for what you think your worth

you would be a very rich man if you could do that

48 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I hate disagree, but the loser season just ended.

Nice sentiment though.

Our definition of winners and losers differ, Scoreboard don't make you either one. You give it all you got, win or lose,your a winner. Half aese it and your a loser. Hampton won and deserved it but Bledsoe fought like warriors all night. I can take that for my team,you can't always be the best team on the field but you can give it all you've got.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Our definition of winners and losers differ, Scoreboard don't make you either one. You give it all you got, win or lose,your a winner. Half aese it and your a loser. Hampton won and deserved it but Bledsoe fought like warriors all night. I can take that for my team,you can't always be the best team on the field but you can give it all you've got.

I don’t think your necessarily wrong, but I will guarantee those seniors hanging up their cleats tonight don’t feel like winners tonight.

Should they hang their heads… no, but unfortunately there is always a winner and a loser in a competitive game. 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t think your necessarily wrong, but I will guarantee those seniors hanging up their cleats tonight don’t feel like winners tonight.

Should they hang their heads… no, but unfortunately there is always a winner and a loser in a competitive game. 

Yeah I'm sure they don't feel like winners right now but I've been around competitive sports for 55 years. My kids have won a many and lost a few, both were fortunate to play on good teams and didn't lost very often, those loses outweighed the wins by a mile. I thought they were winners on every occasion.