Round 2-> Bledsoe travels to Hampton

Backyardbbq15

Just now, pujo said:

Yeah I'm sure they don't feel like winners right now but I've been around competitive sports for 55 years. My kids have won a many and lost a few, both were fortunate to play on good teams and didn't lost very often, those loses outweighed the wins by a mile. I thought they were winners on every occasion.

I can agree with you there… 

11 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Congrats to you guys pujo. I had a feeling it would come down to the wire.  

Wasn't sure how it would go Willy. Wasn't sure we could slow their running game down, We committed to stop it and it got in trouble with their passing, we had to pick our poison. Thankfully we had enough in the tank to pull it out. Next week here we come.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Wasn't sure how it would go Willy. Wasn't sure we could slow their running game down, We committed to stop it and it got in trouble with their passing, we had to pick our poison. Thankfully we had enough in the tank to pull it out. Next week here we come.

A win is a win no matter how you get it. I knew it would be tough for Bledsoe to get the win especially playing you guys at home. Survive and advance. Good luck next week! 

11 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

Landers couldn’t even lose this week. They lost that opportunity last week. Big brother Hampton on top again and I hope Peckerwood loses sleep over it. See ya in your dreams, sad sack. @Appvol :lol: 

That was MEEEAAANNNNNNNNNNN. Its just a few that makes the whole outfit look bad. Think we had a few disappointed Cloudland fans at the game tonight. Envy is of the devil but I think were all guilty of it every now and again.