Beech @ SouthWind

BarnBurner09

3 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Region 7 2 Seed Beech Travels down to Memphis. 

They face Region 8 1 Seed Southwind. 

Eers said “beech is just happy to be here “

Eers said “we have faced 3-4 QBs better than southwind”

Southwind has no chance. They arent ready to face a Crabtree team. 
Might as well not show up

This is all heresay. @eers may or may not have said it. 

I will say it’s all in good fun. 

Beech will be the best team Southwind has faced. 
They contain the QB they can come out and steal It 

Edited by BarnBurner09

Beech is clearly the underdog with a 7-4 record, facing an undefeated 11-0 team that is clearly rolling, coming off of a complete dismantling of Springfield. Southwind has only given up 60 points in 11 games  

I just hope Beech keeps it respectable. 

Edited by eers

14 hours ago, eers said:

Beech is clearly the underdog with a 7-4 record, facing an undefeated 11-0 team that is clearly rolling, coming off of a complete dismantling of Springfield. Southwind has only given up 60 points in 11 games  

I just hope Beech keeps it respectable. 

This is accurate. Probably being sarcastic but nothing you said is wrong here.

5 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

Beech wins with ease. Don’t let the record and the humble fans fool you.

I believe people are still underestimating SW tbh, everyone wants to talk about SW's QB and how they have athletes/speed and everything, the thing that impressed me the most was line play on both sides of the ball. They are not very big but we could not budge them on either side of the ball. I know we were not very good this season, but at some point in the season we started playing every opponent pretty tough, which is why I thought we had a shot against SW. There was absolutely zero resistance against those guys...

Edited by Kevin38

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

I believe people our still underestimating SW tbh, everyone wants to talk about SW's QB and how they have athletes/speed and everything, the thing that impressed me the most was line play on both sides of the ball. They are not very big but we could not budge them on either side of the ball. I know we were not very good this season, but at some point in the season we started playing every opponent pretty tough, which is why I thought we had a shot against SW. There was absolutely zero resistance against those guys...

I don’t think SW is a pushover, maybe “with ease” is a little harsh. I just think Beech takes the air out of the ball and puts SW in a situation they haven’t been in this season