Beech @ SouthWind

BarnBurner09

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

So it’s mandatory, says Eers, that MJ plays Beech on a yearly basis… lol I miss the games for sure, but no one is scared, nor is it mandatory. 

Not mandatory. Doesn’t have to be Beech. Just play someone…

Cane Ridge 2-9

Hunter's Lane 1-9

Antioch 4-7

Franklin 2-8

Overall 9-33

That's a loaded non-region schedule. Don’t tell me they don’t avoid quality teams  

10 minutes ago, eers said:

Not mandatory. Doesn’t have to be Beech. Just play someone…

Cane Ridge 2-9

Hunter's Lane 1-9

Antioch 4-7

Franklin 2-8

Overall 9-33

That's a loaded non-region schedule. Don’t tell me they don’t avoid quality teams  

This isn’t an argument I’m opposing, not sure what the attacks are for but I’m on the same mindset. I just don’t take very kindly to the downright disrespect his name takes on these boards.

17 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

This isn’t an argument I’m opposing, not sure what the attacks are for but I’m on the same mindset. I just don’t take very kindly to the downright disrespect his name takes on these boards.

Like I have stated several times over the course of several years, I like TP. I’m not personally attacking him, I just don’t know why he continues to do the same thing that apparently has reached its ceiling. MJ is never going to move beyond where they’re at if something different doesn’t happen. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shackleisland4ever said:

Can’t wait to play Henry County next Friday night at Shackle Island. Everybody knows the first game was a fluke. Bucs win by 14.  Page, your next!

@SEC1rules I haven’t looked past this Friday. This garbage about playing in shackle island from someone who cleared doesn’t know what they’re talking about had to be addressed. 

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

So it’s mandatory, says Eers, that MJ plays Beech on a yearly basis… lol I miss the games for sure, but no one is scared, nor is it mandatory. 

So when was the last time MJ played Beech other than a Jambororee?

all Wilson-county schools won’t play. We try to schedule them every chance we get. 
the gate is better for both. 

Last year I was sold on Munford after having seen them twice in the regular season. They were 11-0 and had Springfield make the long trip over for the second rd game. We see how that turned out. This year is eerily similar. Southwind 11-0 and Beech is coming for the 2nd rd game. I think the same thing happens. I call Beech for the win. 

12 minutes ago, eers said:

But that L isn’t. 

Lol yes a team that was consistently just as good as y’all, but Ofcourse you’ll contort your argument in the most arrogant way possible. “Beech is on an island of their own” MJ had every right to win any of those double OT games, 27-20 loss…. Let’s not forget the drubbing we gave Beech the year “you would love to forget”…. Or the goofy two point conversion in the jamboree… head to head… there was never much seperation. Just be glad the universe was on your side.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

26 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol yes a team that was consistently just as good as y’all, but Ofcourse you’ll contort your argument in the most arrogant way possible. “Beech is on an island of their own” MJ had every right to win any of those double OT games, 27-20 loss…. Let’s not forget the drubbing we gave Beech the year “you would love to forget”…. Or the goofy two point conversion in the jamboree… head to head… there was never much seperation. Just be glad the universe was on your side.

3-7 in the last 10 games… I guess that’s a good enough reason to drop them and not get back on the schedule.