Round 2 predictions 2A

stangsby3

These are my predictions for round 2. They are labeled as round 3 match-ups.

Bledsoe Co. vs York institute 

Smith Co. vs East Robertson

Riverside vs Huntingdon

Mitchell vs Fairley

There are also 2 games in 2A this week that I think could go either way. East Robertson vs Marion Co. and Huntingdon vs Milan. These games could be really close with the win going to either/or.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, stangsby3 said:

These are my predictions for round 2. They are labeled as round 3 match-ups.

Bledsoe Co. vs York institute 

Smith Co. vs East Robertson

Riverside vs Huntingdon

Mitchell vs Fairley

There are also 2 games in 2A this week that I think could go either way. East Robertson vs Marion Co. and Huntingdon vs Milan. These games could be really close with the win going to either/or.

Bledsoe is at Hampton, Oneida is at York.  

2 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I agree with all your picks.

Best game will be the Marion game.  I think all the other games will be pretty one sided. 

I hope we catch Milan on a bad night, but if not, that game could be close. TBH, I'm a little nervous for atleast the next 2 weeks. Milan then Riverside again is going to be extremely tough games for the Mustangs. 

4 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I agree with all your picks.

Best game will be the Marion game.  I think all the other games will be pretty one sided. 

I really think the Hampton Bledsoe game has a chance to be a really good 2nd round game. You got 2 teams that have an offensive identity to wanna play smash mouth ball. 

Just now, Spike016 said:

I really think the Hampton Bledsoe game has a chance to be a really good 2nd round game. You got 2 teams that have an offensive identity to wanna play smash mouth ball. 

I thought the same thing until I saw how bad Happy Valley was and that has left a real bad taste in my mouth for Region 1. They were as bad a playoff team, that I remember seeing and they were the 2 seed. And then Polk leading at halftime at Hampton. I just think the last 2 years that Region 2 is far superior at the top. Last year York and Monterey, this year York and Bledsoe. But if Hampton won, it wouldn't shock me, they are very well coached and will give 110% effort with high quality kids. I just think talent wise, York and Bledsoe are a step above. 

1 minute ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I thought the same thing until I saw how bad Happy Valley was and that has left a real bad taste in my mouth for Region 1. They were as bad a playoff team, that I remember seeing and they were the 2 seed. And then Polk leading at halftime at Hampton. I just think the last 2 years that Region 2 is far superior at the top. Last year York and Monterey, this year York and Bledsoe. But if Hampton won, it wouldn't shock me, they are very well coached and will give 110% effort with high quality kids. I just think talent wise, York and Bledsoe are a step above. 

I agree! I do think it bein at Hampton will have an impact. Like you said Hampton is very well coached and the kids play hard. So honestly either way wouldn’t surprise me with this game. I do know that run game that Bledsoe has will weigh on ya in the 2nd half.