Rd 2 Westview at Dyersburg

Trojan

5 hours ago, Primetime1 said:

Well, its almost that time. The kids are heading to Dyersburg feeling confident in a bounce back from last game. Like I said earlier this week if we don't turn the ball over, we have a good chance to leave with the upset of the year. No doubt Dyersburg is a great team, but the QB/FS loss is going to be obvious tonight. Look for the passing attack to be in full affect tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if we put it in the air 40 times tonight. Go Chargers!

The problem with this is that Vincent is not a good qb. He isn't that accurate and makes terrible decisions. That's why they have had so many turnovers. As a Westview fan, I'm thrilled that Miles is graduating this season. If you think Miles chunking it 40 times is a good recipe you are delusional and goes to show why noone on here takes you seriously. Go View! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rebfan11986 said:

The problem with this is that Vincent is not a good qb. He isn't that accurate and makes terrible decisions. That's why they have had so many turnovers. As a Westview fan, I'm thrilled that Miles is graduating this season. If you think Miles chunking it 40 times is a good recipe you are delusional and goes to show why noone on here takes you seriously. Go View! 

Vincent has played really well so far. He's eaten a lot of passes that he would've thrown in our previous meeting. 

4 minutes ago, rebfan11986 said:

Dburg QB being out is showing up

36 minutes ago, rebfan11986 said:

Miles has no clue how too throw the ball away when pressured. The fact that there isn't a better qb on this Charger team is depressing

Instead of you blasting the kid why don't you put the blame where it really is. Miles has had some bad plays this year and he's also had some good plays but Westview's only chance is to air it out. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GOCHARGERS said:

Instead of you blasting the kid why don't you put the blame where it really is. Miles has had some bad plays this year and he's also had some good plays but Westview's only chance is to air it out. 

Miles is dangerous if he is ever able to get out into the open field running the ball. Other than that, I'm never optimistic. The receivers have bailed him out all season, imo.  Just calling like I see it. I've watched him since he backed up Ty. Never really been impressed. He's a gamer and he's no doubt thier best option at qb but with a qb that makes better decisions, this team is a bit more dangerous. Doesnt help he doesn't usually get a lot of protection but this team is a year or 2 away from being back in the conversation imo