Rd 2 Westview at Dyersburg

Trojan

Too many turnovers last game to beat even an average team. What we do best is by air, I don't see that changing this week. Defiantly under dog but if we play a turnover free game we have a chance. The QB/Safety being out will absolutely have a huge effect on the game I don't care what the Trojan faithful say. And I do since some serious nervousness. Like my Daddy always said, He who laughs last laughs best. We shall see! And if anyone is wondering we are stacked with Freshman and Sophomores who have started all year long! So great things ahead either way!

1 hour ago, Primetime1 said:

Too many turnovers last game to beat even an average team. What we do best is by air, I don't see that changing this week. Defiantly under dog but if we play a turnover free game we have a chance. The QB/Safety being out will absolutely have a huge effect on the game I don't care what the Trojan faithful say. And I do since some serious nervousness. Like my Daddy always said, He who laughs last laughs best. We shall see! And if anyone is wondering we are stacked with Freshman and Sophomores who have started all year long! So great things ahead either way!

Yeah, good luck laughing at that elephant!

3 hours ago, Primetime1 said:

I wouldn’t call Dburg fans nervous but cautiously optimistic. They know the game. I would much rather be realistic than delusional. 

4 hours ago, Dash said:

That (passing) is the key to competing or beating Dburg. I don't understand why teams don't try to incorporate that more. You're not going to line up and out physical this Dyersburg team for 48 mins. Teams have had success with chunk passing plays against them this year. 

The same line making it impossible to run is in the backfield disrupting the desire to pass.

• Like 1

Dyersburg wins this game, we all know that including the Westview fans. Dyersburg is the best 3A team on the west side of the bracket outside of East Nashville. Westview is a team of young players who will be great in the future, but will take their licks for now. Glad the Westview fans have all of the faith in their team, but Dyersburg wins this one in a big way. The QB/Safety being out hurts, but it's not a 30 point difference. Just score this time Westview and give yourself a little momentum going into the offseason. 

20 hours ago, Primetime1 said:

Westview will not mercy rule Dyersburg in this game. It will not happen. I will guarantee it. Do you want to bet on it? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

19 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

And if we’re talking about the long term potential, the Trojans dressed 42 underclassmen last week.

So, if that’s freshmen, sophomore, and juniors, the three classes dressed an average of 14 per class. Do I understand that correctly? If so, those are not very big classes.