Riverdale host Cookeville what’s your thoughts

playoffs

I ultimately do think Riverdale wins.  They are just at a different place in their program.  Let me say how proud I am of my Cavaliers this year...they have made tremendous strides. 

If the Cavs want to have a chance, they will need to play keep-away and run the clock.  They have the type of offense to try it.  They have really been able to run it on everyone they've played this year.  This , obviously, is a different test.    I'd love to see us shock the world!

1 minute ago, Alumn89 said:

I ultimately do think Riverdale wins.  They are just at a different place in their program.  Let me say how proud I am of my Cavaliers this year...they have made tremendous strides. 

If the Cavs want to have a chance, they will need to play keep-away and run the clock.  They have the type of offense to try it.  They have really been able to run it on everyone they've played this year.  This , obviously, is a different test.    I'd love to see us shock the world!

Cookeville Cavaliers will not mercy rule Riverdale Warriors. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Any hope Cookeville has of keeping this game close depends on how they start. They need to completely empty the playbook, onside kicks after every score, etc.

Riverdale is pretty solid up the middle, but if Cookeville can attack the perimeter I think they'll have some success. They got find a way to pressure Graham, if he has a clean pocket he'll pick you apart like he did Oakland for most of the 2nd half 

Edited by MidTennFootball

50 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Any hope Cookeville has of keeping this game close depends on how they start. They need to completely empty the playbook, onside kicks after every score, etc.

Riverdale is pretty solid up the middle, but if Cookeville can attack the perimeter I think they'll have some success. They got find a way to pressure Graham, if he has a clean pocket he'll pick you apart like he did Oakland for most of the 2nd half 

Graham gets rid of the ball so fast that it's really hard to get pressure on him.  At least that was my thoughts after watching him pick Oakland apart.  Quick passes to the playmakers outside and let them do their thing.  Have to have solid tackling at the corner and safety positions.