Oakland at Mt. Juliet (Round 2)

MJGOLDENBEARS

MJ has the worst offense I've seen in a long time and that was before the key injuries they've had.  At no time last night were they a threat to score. Perry has got to decide once and for all what he wants to accomplish.  Continuing to hire young, lapdog (yes men) assistants is going to continue to yield similar results.  If MJ had any sort of offense at all last night they had a chance to win that game. 

11 hours ago, TommyBahama said:

MJ has the worst offense I've seen in a long time and that was before the key injuries they've had.  At no time last night were they a threat to score. Perry has got to decide once and for all what he wants to accomplish.  Continuing to hire young, lapdog (yes men) assistants is going to continue to yield similar results.  If MJ had any sort of offense at all last night they had a chance to win that game. 

Not sure I'd put it that way but I think the offense has held MJ back for the last several years. Most years they have been solid defensively and have a good S&C program. They need to get Roger to show the young 'uns how it's done

On 11/10/2023 at 8:47 PM, Augustus said:

This has to be the worse defense that Oakland has had under Creasy's tenure.  Very undisciplined group.

Oh you thought I'd forget these posts. Here I am, bringing it up for you to see again. You are saying this about a defense who gave up ZERO touchdowns to Gallatin Mount Juliet & Riverdale. 

On 11/10/2023 at 9:02 PM, Augustus said:

Watching these two teams play makes me wonder how they got to the second round.

I told you a week ago that  this was how a game looks when two teams are struggling near equally against each other to get downfield. 

Now look. No struggles getting downfield against a defense who couldn't hold them back in Riverdale. Offense looked a lot better, didn't it?

3 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Oh you thought I'd forget these posts. Here I am, bringing it up for you to see again. You are saying this about a defense who gave up ZERO touchdowns to Gallatin Mount Juliet & Riverdale. 

I could care less what you remembered or didn't remember. Oakland played with more passion than they did against an inferior Mt. Juliet.  

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

I could care less what you remembered or didn't remember. Oakland played with more passion than they did against an inferior Mt. Juliet.  

10 points in 1st half vs MJ. Went back and watched the game. And they were the better team, yes.... But in no way possible were they EVER going to score 49 in first half like they did on R'dale. 

"Passion" didn't make up that much difference.  It's okay to admit you were wrong to think MJ should've  been beat by more than they did. 

17 vs Gallatin in 1st half, and all those points happened in the final 5 minutes of the 2nd qtr. This was their first 2 quarters  after losing to Riverdale in a game they should've won. So don't tell me they didn't bring energy this game either. Clearly they were playing hard. I was there. Sat and watched the whole thing. 

The wheels fell off for Riverdale. They fumbled on the first play and it all went downhill from there. 

12 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

10 points in 1st half vs MJ. Went back and watched the game. And they were the better team, yes.... But in no way possible were they EVER going to score 49 in first half like they did on R'dale. 

"Passion" didn't make up that much difference.  It's okay to admit you were wrong to think MJ should've  been beat by more than they did. 

17 vs Gallatin in 1st half, and all those points happened in the final 5 minutes of the 2nd qtr. This was their first 2 quarters  after losing to Riverdale in a game they should've won. So don't tell me they didn't bring energy this game either. Clearly they were playing hard. I was there. Sat and watched the whole thing. 

The wheels fell off for Riverdale. They fumbled on the first play and it all went downhill from there. 

Not sure you what point you are attempting to make, but let's just say for the sake of not debating that I was right and you were wrong.

Edited by Augustus

6 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Not sure you what point you are attempting to make, but let's just say for the sake of not debating that I was right and you were wrong.

Clearly you aren't right. You came on here last Friday night. Crying just like a little girl with hurt feelings and all. About how you were surprised either of those teams were in the 2nd round. And how it's the worst defense you've seen Oakland have. You were terribly wrong, and i called you out on it last week and again today. Accept that you were wrong about Oakland. It's all pasted above for everybody to read your idiotic takes from just 1 week ago. You can't hide it or deny it. 

24 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

By the way old-timer, who died and made you an expert on football?  

Just now, Augustus said:

By the way old-timer, who died and made you an expert on football?  

You think that I think I'm the expert? No, I just challenge your very idiotic takes you put on here publicly for us all to see. You say something that dumb, I'm going to call it out. That doesn't make me the expert. But I feel like I've played long enough and seen enough ball to make a pretty solid assessment. 

11 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Clearly you aren't right. You came on here last Friday night. Crying just like a little girl with hurt feelings and all. About how you were surprised either of those teams were in the 2nd round. And how it's the worst defense you've seen Oakland have. You were terribly wrong, and i called you out on it last week and again today. Accept that you were wrong about Oakland. It's all pasted above for everybody to read your idiotic takes from just 1 week ago. You can't hide it or deny it. 

You are like an old woman who has had their feelings hurt.  You are what is called a "clinger". You probably were on the dance team in high school and dreamed of playing football.  Such a brave old woman to call someone an "idiot" on a keyboard.

Edited by Augustus