Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

56 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Dude grow a set and grow UP …you honestly don’t know the truth….GO find another thread to troll….People like you on here are what make Coach T a joke….

Not trolling bud.  You are a fella that can't deal with the truth.  Dawson White has had a great high school career and I hope that he recovers and has a chance to continue to play in some division of college football.  I have watched all three games that Moore Co has played McKenzie and while Moore Co has gotten better each year as Dawson and his teammates have gained experience it was just a case of McKenzie having a better game plan.  In the game last Friday, despite the Raider O-line have a size advantage they were outplayed by a team with an athletic d-line and speed on the outside.  Dawson was under pressure more than he has seen all year and if he was a step slower then that hurt the Raiders even more.  You seem to forget that the Rebels were driving and could have scored on their last possession but respectfully kneeled to run out the clock. 

Your perspective is a bit skewed due to your fandom (as with most) but just enjoy the ride your Raiders have been on, talk about the what could have been other Raider fans, and hope you don't come across McKenzie again in the playoffs because it will probably be the same conversation then too.   

1 hour ago, RaiderzFan said:

Dude grow a set and grow UP …you honestly don’t know the truth….GO find another thread to troll….People like you on here are what make Coach T a joke….

This may come off as "trolling", but I have a sneaky suspicion that either you are the color commentator from the MC NFHS broadcast Friday night or you are related to a fella from Huntingdon name "horse"

2 hours ago, RaiderzFan said:

Dawson possibly played on a partially torn MCL suffered at the beginning of the Eagleville game…nobody knew that but he tried to play through it for the team…VS McKenzie his running mobility was gone…That’s why he wasn’t returning kickoffs or punts….I promise you I have watched this kid play for 3 years now 30+ games ….he wasn’t himself at all …Dawson played at BEST 40% of what he is capable of…and in most cases that’s good enough and we win …but not last Friday vs McKenzie…Not making any excuses…that’s just the way it was that night…also didn’t help that we had to unfortunate turnovers in first half fumble & interception that set up short field for McKenzie to score TDs… plus a missed extra point on OUR last TD scored that would have tied the game… but that’s how it goes…I promise you talent wise MC was better than McKenzie BUT just not that night on the scoreboard….MC had a great season…12-1..nothing to hang our heads down about…Most teams would pray for the season we had and experienced….Good luck to ALL the teams in the Semifinals & may the BEST teams win…The Moore Co. Raiders will be next year better and stronger than ever…..GO RAIDERS!!!

in a 1 point game it's inarguable that Moore wins if he's healthy. are mckenzie fans claiming that a healthy white isnt worth 2 additional points? moore mightve won by 3 scores with him at 100%

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2023 at 5:55 AM, Sherdog said:

Ye

Actually they do the 2016 Championship team was probaly the most dominant 1a Football team of all time. Enjoy Basketball season. 

They were a good team but come on. I understand you are a homer but you know that’s far from a true statement.

7 minutes ago, Waker said:

They were a good team but come on. I understand you are a homer but you know that’s far from a true statement.

Name a team since they changed classifications that wasn't as dominant as the 16 team? That team has a qb that got drafted in the NFL and several that played D1 ball. I don't remember a single game that was even close. ( I don't count the years that the private schools were included)

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

in a 1 point game it's inarguable that Moore wins if he's healthy. are mckenzie fans claiming that a healthy white isnt worth 2 additional points? moore mightve won by 3 scores with him at 100%

Somehow mentioning the top player on Moore County and maybe all of 1A had an injury which affected the outcome of the game is making excuses and being a MC homer. I can't wrap my mind around that statement triggering a high school football fan. Neither you nor I give two flips about MC's success but it's not debatable #6 was playing through an injury. That injury was the biggest story of this game much bigger than McKenzie's pass rush or defensive game plan. 

So Eagleville brought their own concession stand to Lynchburg and one of their players gator rolled #6s knee in a pile? 

How did Forrest do in the playoffs this year?  How many points did you guys score in the playoffs last season?  When was the last time you beat a team from West TN when it mattered?

Guess you feel the need to defend your region because you all keep getting beat by West TN teams in years that you feel you have a chance. 

2 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Name a team since they changed classifications that wasn't as dominant as the 16 team? That team has a qb that got drafted in the NFL and several that played D1 ball. I don't remember a single game that was even close. ( I don't count the years that the private schools were included)

We have seen several really good 1A teams in West Tn the last few years.  Dresden was great in 2016 no doubt but so was 2022 McKenzie and 2019 Lake County and I’m sure Trenton could also have some bragging rights.  

2 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Drafted?  Signed but not drafted. Good luck to Dresser