RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

I was right about everything I said in the Dresden/Mckenzie game except the score. Dresden senior quarterback was making his 2nd start and I didn't realize how good he is. I didn't mean any disrespect to Huntington. Your fans/parents say that you don't have the talent to throw it all over the field and for the most part that is true. At least you stay in your lane every year without manipulating your #s to win a state championship. Back to Union City you have a center/ guard combination that most real single A teams can't match up against plus a big strong quarterback that can get 3 or 4 yards every carry. Dresden made adjustments the 1st game and shut Union City down in the 2nd half except for one drive. Dresden like most single A teams have a lot of players playing both ways and the heat started to get to them. Heat won't be a factor Friday night. Your radio announcers at the game said basically  the same thing that Dresden was starting to wear down. Union City may win but I don't see it. Enjoy your 2 year stay in single A

3 hours ago, 1010 said:

I was right about everything I said in the Dresden/Mckenzie game except the score. Dresden senior quarterback was making his 2nd start and I didn't realize how good he is. I didn't mean any disrespect to Huntington. Your fans/parents say that you don't have the talent to throw it all over the field and for the most part that is true. At least you stay in your lane every year without manipulating your #s to win a state championship. Back to Union City you have a center/ guard combination that most real single A teams can't match up against plus a big strong quarterback that can get 3 or 4 yards every carry. Dresden made adjustments the 1st game and shut Union City down in the 2nd half except for one drive. Dresden like most single A teams have a lot of players playing both ways and the heat started to get to them. Heat won't be a factor Friday night. Your radio announcers at the game said basically  the same thing that Dresden was starting to wear down. Union City may win but I don't see it. Enjoy your 2 year stay in single A

Union City was 1A for 10+ years before 2017…and what do you mean by manipulating numbers? Is there something you know that no one else does? 

Edited by UCTornado2020

58 minutes ago, UCTornado2020 said:

Union City was 1A for 10+ years before 2017…and what do you mean by manipulating numbers? Is there something you know that no one else does? 

If he knew and could prove it union city wouldn’t be in 1a. There’s been speculation over several schools that barely make the cutoff. Sometimes the student body number varies widely in these schools. You know exactly what he is talking about 

10 hours ago, Tide21 said:

If he knew and could prove it union city wouldn’t be in 1a. There’s been speculation over several schools that barely make the cutoff. Sometimes the student body number varies widely in these schools. You know exactly what he is talking about 

But it’s simply not true. Most kids in Obion County go to Central, and Union City tends to have around 350-400 kids depending on class size. It’s been that way for a while now. When you’re successful in anything, people will always find a way to discredit or devalue what you have done. It never fails.

On 11/10/2023 at 10:13 PM, Tornado82 said:

Union City traveled down ole 51 and took care of MASE. Now its time to head to Dresden for what I’m sure will be an epic battle just like the last one. 
let’s go Tornados keep on rolling.

They may traveled down 51 and shut down the speed of the Phoenix but they won’t be going to the slopyard in Weakley County and stopping the roar of the #1 team In state Dresden Lions!!!I think the Tornadoes will be redirected back to Onion County with a L!!!UC should have stayed in 2A where it’s easier bc next year LC takes back the reign of 1A and will have it for years to come so UC DRESDEN MCKENZIE MASE MOORE COUNTY SOUTH PITTSBURG OR WHOEVER IN 1A ALL HAVE YOUR FUN NOW!!!LC IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!BYE BYE UC!!!KMSL!!!!!

6 hours ago, UCTornado2020 said:

But it’s simply not true. Most kids in Obion County go to Central, and Union City tends to have around 350-400 kids depending on class size. It’s been that way for a while now. When you’re successful in anything, people will always find a way to discredit or devalue what you have done. It never fails.

SAVE THE TORNADO TALK SKIPPER!!!!!WE ALL KNOW UC DOESN’T BELONG IN 1A & MOST OF THOSE STATE TITLES WERE WON IN 1A!!THAT SLOW RINKY DINK OFFENSE WOULDN’T WIN A GAME IN 2A OR 3A NEXT YEAR!JUST LIKE PEABODY THOUGHT THEY WAS GOING TO DROP DOWN & BULLY A 1A TITLE, THEY LEARNED THE HARD WAY & UC WILL LEARN COME FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE SLOPYARD THAT IT AIN’T CHEESY EASY IN 1A SO BYE BYE TORNADOES & YOU WILL BE BACK TO THE DEPRESSING 2A CLASS IN 2025 KMSL!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!

31 minutes ago, FALCONFLYER said:

UC won’t stand a chance in the slopyard!!!!lol!!lol!!!lol!!!

HOMETOWN BUDDY YOU ARE NOT KEEPING IT REAL!!!UC DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE IN THE SLOPYARD & THEY ARE ALREADY LIMITING THE NUMBER OF UC FANS THAT CAN ATTEND SO AS THEY SAY UC WILL BE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS & IT WON’T INVOLVE PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!KMSL!!!!UC BETTER OFF GOING BACK TO 2A!!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!!!LOL!!!!!LC4LIFE

On 11/13/2023 at 8:53 PM, hogheaven said:

Dang, I saw the Lions putting layers of pig crap, I mean fertilizer, on the opponents sideline to keep it green.  Nice guys!  Hope both teams stay healthy!  May the best team move on!   

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!IT’S GOING TO BE HOG SLOP EVERYWHERE!!!!LOL!!!!DRESDEN BY A LANDSLIDE AT THE SLOPYARD!!!!35-14!!!