RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

On 11/16/2023 at 3:49 AM, FALCONFLYER said:

They may traveled down 51 and shut down the speed of the Phoenix but they won’t be going to the slopyard in Weakley County and stopping the roar of the #1 team In state Dresden Lions!!!I think the Tornadoes will be redirected back to Onion County with a L!!!UC should have stayed in 2A where it’s easier bc next year LC takes back the reign of 1A and will have it for years to come so UC DRESDEN MCKENZIE MASE MOORE COUNTY SOUTH PITTSBURG OR WHOEVER IN 1A ALL HAVE YOUR FUN NOW!!!LC IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!BYE BYE UC!!!KMSL!!!!!

Wow.I actually have LC in a battle for 4th place next year and then hoping things get better.

I do respect, even admire what UC has accomplished over the years. SALUTE! But tonight, on that football field, in this game, in that jam-packed & raucous stadium, Dresden Lions will win.. again.. & UC will just have to focus on roundball. Nobody will be stopping Dresden this year. Safe travels to everyone and an injury free game for all tonight.