Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

On 11/11/2023 at 4:03 PM, Bradleysports23 said:

What gets me is nobody on here understands the significance of the Bradley walker game this year. Walker valley is dominating every team they play minus east which was a fluke… but to see Bradley do that to walker valley when nobody else can even touch walker is insane. Bradley mercy ruled them and walker is demolishing everyone they play. That’s pretty over looked if you ask me. 

5A runs through Knox County. 

2022 Knoxville West

2021 Powell

2020 Summit (currently 6A)

2019 Knoxville Central

2018 Knoxville Central

2017 Knoxville Catholic (currently D-II 3A)

2016 Farragut (currently 6A)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley’s JV is undefeated and a monster at that. Beat Baylor 41-0 with a spectacular quarterback. Bradley has a monster coming up from Lake Forrest that’s as good as boo was in middle school… kids broke some records. Should be another great year next run plus the …. Ya know extra players they bring in lol still have a lot of the defensive players.. still have j Allen terry, still have suskawhicz. I wouldn’t count Bradley out next year .. but they better play ball this weekend or they could get upset and they better be ready for Oakland. 

Who’s the kid from LFMS? 

On 11/13/2023 at 8:25 PM, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley’s JV is undefeated and a monster at that. Beat Baylor 41-0 with a spectacular quarterback. Bradley has a monster coming up from Lake Forrest that’s as good as boo was in middle school… kids broke some records. Should be another great year next run plus the …. Ya know extra players they bring in lol still have a lot of the defensive players.. still have j Allen terry, still have suskawhicz. I wouldn’t count Bradley out next year .. but they better play ball this weekend or they could get upset and they better be ready for Oakland. 

I think someone already mentioned it, but Bradley only returns 3 starters on defense. One defensive back, one linebacker, and one defensive lineman. The jv is really good but it’s a different game on Friday nights. I have no doubt that Bradley will have another great season next year, but you can’t expect them to be just as explosive when you lose that much talent in one season. The kid from LFMS will start next season on defense. I’m not sure what his name is but he is HUGE and athletic! Exciting to see the program make a jump, and hopefully the region keeps running through Bradley County! 
Bearden is a lot younger team though :/

5 minutes ago, SouthernBear said:

I think someone already mentioned it, but Bradley only returns 3 starters on defense. One defensive back, one linebacker, and one defensive lineman. The jv is really good but it’s a different game on Friday nights. I have no doubt that Bradley will have another great season next year, but you can’t expect them to be just as explosive when you lose that much talent in one season. The kid from LFMS will start next season on defense. I’m not sure what his name is but he is HUGE and athletic! Exciting to see the program make a jump, and hopefully the region keeps running through Bradley County! 

Don't worry about next year, just enjoy your moment right now of having the possibility for your team to go all the way in 6A.        Let's be honest, there are not many 6A dynasties so 2023 may be your only shot.         95% of HS's in Tennessee will NEVER be in your position of having the perfect storm of super athletes, coaching, fan support, etc. coalescing at the same point.          Best of luck from the Tri-cities

18 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

5A runs through Knox County. 

2022 Knoxville West

2021 Powell

2020 Summit (currently 6A)

2019 Knoxville Central

2018 Knoxville Central

2017 Knoxville Catholic (currently D-II 3A)

2016 Farragut (currently 6A)

Put and asterisk next to Knox catholic, private school playing public ball. I was shocked they beat MUS last friday but for the most part they have not be able to compete with the other privates.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, SouthernBear said:

Bradley DE #25 is a freshman, pretty impressed with his play in 2 games vs Maryville.  BC had a good returning team before QB and Boo joined.  QB was a game changer for the offense and Boo is best in TN.  Tito Williams should be defensive MVP of that team, not sure why TN passed on him but TN picked up and got the CB last spring.  He is good but hard to notice when Williams and Boo are making plays.  Forest Middle school team was good this year, beat Maryville in OT.  And they were good previous year with Maryville edging them out in conf championship.

Def some good players in pipeline at Bradley County.  Anxious to see if someone between CLE, BC and WV decide to pull some NIL $ together and recreate the Bearden model, pull the counties best kids together for 1 team.