South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Stone Cold vs Action Jackson)

Southtowner

It looks like the folks up Gordneckville way are ignorant and too lazy to look at the facts.

Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

Rusty:

Pick: South Pittsburg 41-7

Comments: This has nothing to do with Gordonsville, just that South Pitt is a different animal. If there’s any team from this area at the Class A level that’s built to beat the Pirates, it’s the team that literally did it last year, but the problem is this isn’t the same team. Winning at all costs certainly has effects like that, hope it’s worth it. 

Jacob:

Pick: South Pittsburg 42-14

Comments: Gordonsville beat them last year and there is a reason you play the game. However, this Pirates squad has struggled with no one this season and have only allowed 48 points all season. The Tigers may have to score 48 points to win this game. I like South Pitt at home in the quarters. 

Michael:

Pick: South Pittsburg 34-19

Comments: South Pittsburg is a different animal this season as they’ve reloaded their roster with plenty of new faces. They feel like the runaway Class 1A favorite, but Gordonsville has went into Pirate territory and won before. I’ll take South Pitt and pray for some postseason magic from the red-hot Tigers.

Justin:

Pick: South Pitt 49 Gordonsville 17

Comments: My man Eddie Skyes will not like this whatsoever. I’m sorry brother. South Pitt’s gone out and recruited them a fine group of players this year. If that’s what they are going to continue to do, put them in the private division and let it play out. If not, make them play by the rules everyone else is playing by. Be better, TSSAA.