12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Micheal transferred from Avery and was a Sophomore. Was my 1st year at Hampton ,although Levi and Lil Jerry was still at Cloudland. I was a Lander during the week and a bulldog on Friday night.

2003 was the year CAK beat Cloudland in the 1st round. 2005 was when Trousdale won 35-0.

6 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Win or lose it will be interesting to see how many points Hampton scores. I think the season high allowed by York is 17. Thats impressive. Hampton has a way of putting up points and adjusting. 

6 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Win or lose it will be interesting to see how many points Hampton scores. I think the season high allowed by York is 17. Thats impressive. Hampton has a way of putting up points and adjusting. 

Friendship Christian is a run dominate team  and couldn't score on York. Rumor has it that FC coach said "that's the best team we have played in a couple of years". I'm thinking that York wins a very low scoring game again.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Friendship Christian is a run dominate team  and couldn't score on York. Rumor has it that FC coach said "that's the best team we have played in a couple of years". I'm thinking that York wins a very low scoring game again.

FC’s running game and Hampton’s are two totally different animals. And both are good at what they do. Watching that game as we speak.

anxious to see how York adjust. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uknolil said:

FC’s running game and Hampton’s are two totally different animals. And both are good at what they do. Watching that game as we speak.

anxious to see how York adjust. 

Do me a favor and post during the game Friday, I'm interested in how it plays out. It should be a hard hitting fantastic game to watch. Good luck.

6 hours ago, inthagap said:

Shoot Hampton has about abandoned the Run. Were Chunkits, used think that was cheating.

I'm not sold this will be a real low scoring game, we tend to give up some points but we also score several. Not saying it will be a game in the 30,s but maybe a 28, 21 type game.  Thats barring turnovers or Cheapies, that stuff happens  and it could be a lopsided game either way.

You guys look the part to me, really quick to the ball on D and the offence is tuff to stop, lots of speed and quickness.We'll have both hands full trying to keep it close  but we sure haven't given up.

10 hours ago, inthagap said:

Do me a favor and post during the game Friday, I'm interested in how it plays out. It should be a hard hitting fantastic game to watch. Good luck.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

You guys look the part to me, really quick to the ball on D and the offence is tuff to stop, lots of speed and quickness.We'll have both hands full trying to keep it close  but we sure haven't given up.

I’m interested as well and I’ll sure try to pal… could be a hard hitting game or it could be a lopsided affair. Depends on which Hampton team shows up. We are more of a throw it bunch anymore. Mike Leach has reincarnated into coach Lunsford. 

but we definitely have our hands full, no doubt about it

Edited by Uknolil