12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

2 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

Not Pisgah. They were better than us. They are better than York. They are better than most teams I’ve seen. They deserved to win.  Hampton lost to Pigeon Forge only because we had two kids leave in an ambulance and multiple others hurt during the first game of the season.  Another confidence killer. But I would never say that about Pigeon Forge because they beat us with GRACE AND RESPECT. York should try that sometime. Get over the fact that your team is just not that good. It’s okay. Lol 

I was at this game explain the disrespect? And the refs?

2 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

Do you know what holding is? Late hits? Literally spearing our RB into the ground. Yeah, if you don’t see that….you should stay home. 

I seen holding on both ends it wasn’t called. Seeing a targeting foul call on a kid that hit with his shoulder. So yes, I seen the refs make bad calls for both sides. Hard to believe that Human doesn’t make every call perfectly.

Edited by YAIDAD

2 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I was at this game explain the disrespect? And the refs?

York was better team tonight without a doubt. Had nothing to do with the refs imo. York does have a lot of advantages over Hampton. Bigger School, transfers, Trashy coaches who don't send good film, even trashy fans who dont realize the advantages that they have and try to rub peoples noses in it when they get beat. thats why most of everyone you play hates you when its over. 

8 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I seen holding on both ends it wasn’t called. Seeing a targeting foul call on a kid that hit with his shoulder. So yes, I seen the rest Mike made goals for both sides. Hard to believe that Human doesn’t make a recall perfectly.

You can accept it. Doesn’t mean I have to. I don’t want my team to hold either. I don’t want any advantage they didn’t earn. I want a best of both teams, clean, fair called game. Which we did not get. Hampton was defeated before York ever arrived. York beat up on a team that deserves so much more. I’m not sure I could ever take pride in that. Congratulations to your boys as I’m sure that have worked hard, but you didn’t beat the real Hampton. You beat the shell of what was a dream team. You beat what remainder there was of a bunch of boys that had been handed every #### stick imaginable. There’s no pride in that. If I can’t beat you at your best, I’ve not beat you at all. Your team is lucky. They’ve rode on luck far enough. 

Edited by hhsdogsgirl2010

1 minute ago, Ghostly said:

York was better team tonight without a doubt. Had nothing to do with the refs imo. York does have a lot of advantages over Hampton. Bigger School, transfers, Trashy coaches who don't send good film, even trashy fans who dont realize the advantages that they have and try to rub peoples noses in it when they get beat. thats why most of everyone you play hates you when its over. 

I’m not 100% but I do believe there is two kids from Clarkrange that actually play.  The co-op program is legal. Congratulations on a great season making it to the quarterfinals is an accomplishment you all definitely have some hard nosed kids just as we knew. I’m sure there will be more meetings between our teams in the future. But sure hope it’s your side’s turn to travel.