South Pittsburg @ Oliver Springs (Stone Cold vs Wizard of OS Part Deux

Southtowner

I was reading online.  

I read on Wizard of OZ live feed were looking for their generous community leaders who would like to donate to help cover the cost of their students admission. 

They plan on packing out the house and I hope they do.

We need to get the town caravan rolling out of South Pittsburg Friday. And for every Pirate wherever you may now reside,  we need to pack our side out.  

Spread the word, they plan on out fanning us.  Spread the word.  

Go Pirates!!

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I was reading online.  

I read on Wizard of OZ live feed were looking for their generous community leaders who would like to donate to help cover the cost of their students admission. 

They plan on packing out the house and I hope they do.

We need to get the town caravan rolling out of South Pittsburg Friday. And for every Pirate wherever you may now reside,  we need to pack our side out.  

Spread the word, they plan on out fanning us.  Spread the word.  

Go Pirates!!

I hope it’s packed out on both sides. Oliver Springs is improved…but so is SP. These seniors are ready to roll! Good leadership.

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I believe we will bring a good size crowd.  It's the semifinals and we travel well at this point in the season.  

I was hoping that Stone Cold man would get a couple pep buses to take along up there.   

I could have driven one. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaCwmOIsGyG_S1yEHpHdG

Off topic of this game, but I remember the crowd the Pirates brought to Gordonsville in 2012. Great crowd and atmosphere for a 2nd round game nonetheless. And what a great game that was!!!