ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

On 11/21/2023 at 6:56 PM, Dragonman1 said:

My thought is York has been tough on defense stopping the run so ER may run on them at the beginning but York will adjust like they have all year. Then we will see how good ER’s passing offense is. I know for a York won’t roll over and let ER run over them. YORK defense is the best part of their team.  It will tell when Mr Goves meets the WALL in one of those holes. 

He met the wall and ran smack through it. 

Question for anyone that knows. We’re all 3 of the ejections because of what each player did during the second fight as in threw a punch or something similar or were any of the 3 due to a second unsportsmanlike penalty? Just curious if maybe 1 or more of the 3 tossed were just mouthing or taunting and got a second one and that maybe all 3 weren’t throwing hands or something like that. Jus wondering, might make a difference if/when the TSSAA hammer falls. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Question for anyone that knows. We’re all 3 of the ejections because of what each player did during the second fight as in threw a punch or something similar or were any of the 3 due to a second unsportsmanlike penalty? Just curious if maybe 1 or more of the 3 tossed were just mouthing or taunting and got a second one and that maybe all 3 weren’t throwing hands or something like that. Jus wondering, might make a difference if/when the TSSAA hammer falls. 

Are the ejected ER players (if there are any) excluded from the State Championship game?

8 hours ago, WildBill46 said:

Yeh the clean hit that resulted in an unsportsmanlike penalty. Got it. 

If you think that was a clean tackle there is something seriously wrong with y’all delusional York fans. Your field is a s***hole, goal posts are tilted sideways, the lack of discipline from the coach staff OBVIOUSLY telling their players to play dirty and hurt our players, your fans flicking the bird in the 2nd Quarter and yalls sherriffs doing nothing about it ?! The one sided stands which is the WORST IDEA EVER!!! Y’all are seriously classless up there and Jamestown and should be ashamed that yall were trying to ruin our season because we ended yalls. Anyone who was at that game and is not a York fan knows York started EVERY scuffle. You can only poke the bear so many times before it bites. York’s coaches knew that and I’m sure some of the parents raised their kids up there that way. Absolutely no class in Jamestown. Disgusting!

16 minutes ago, crow said:

Wasn’t there, but watching NFHS and I think the ejections came from the fight. All three players were throwing dukes.

9 minutes ago, Gamechanger4925 said:

If you think that was a clean tackle there is something seriously wrong with y’all delusional York fans. Your field is a s***hole, goal posts are tilted sideways, the lack of discipline from the coach staff OBVIOUSLY telling their players to play dirty and hurt our players, your fans flicking the bird in the 2nd Quarter and yalls sherriffs doing nothing about it ?! The one sided stands which is the WORST IDEA EVER!!! Y’all are seriously classless up there and Jamestown and should be ashamed that yall were trying to ruin our season because we ended yalls. Anyone who was at that game and is not a York fan knows York started EVERY scuffle. You can only poke the bear so many times before it bites. York’s coaches knew that and I’m sure some of the parents raised their kids up there that way. Absolutely no class in Jamestown. Disgusting!

When @crow and @pujo said on here that there were only bleachers on one side i opted not to go. There is too much of a chance of incidents occurring with fans. I am much too old for such shenanigans 

Edited by TheCommissioner
  • Upvote 1

Just now, H2Oman said:

Wasn’t there, but watching NFHS and I think the ejections came from the fight. All three players were throwing dukes.

I watched it live but honestly didn’t go back to rewatch. By the time that crap storm was over I’d had all I wanted of it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

When @crow and @pujo said on here that there were only bleachers on one side i opted not to go. There is too much of a chance of incidents occurring 

I agree I always stand somewhere else. Just a bad situation and given last night I’m impressed it didn’t spill over into the stands. At least not that I’ve heard about anyway. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I watched it live but honestly didn’t go back to rewatch. By the time that crap storm was over I’d had all I wanted of it. 

Riddle me this @crowman there were only 12 games last night so the very best officials that TSSAA has SHOULD have been working these games. Can you imagine the mayhem that would/could have occurred if less seasoned TSSAA officials had been manning the whistles?