THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I already gave an update with my previous post today but maybe you can't read.  I still think you are bunch of homers (Annoying to anyone thats not a fan of your team compared to the Greeneville Radio Guys) and needed to get facts straight before you said wrong information online (It's called responsible journalism but guess you don't want to admit that).  Still don't think the Fayetteville vs Tennessee high was a good comparison as a sports commentator and should have taken a different angle.  Good Luck in Chatt like a said earlier to Upperman.  Funny you didn't say anything to me yesterday but wouldn't have expected anything different from watching your show the other day.

Because I guess I’m supposed to know who you are? 
I had several people, who apparently had more guts than you, come up to me and shake my hand. 

it’s okay, you thought you were going to get a victory lap. You’re right, I misspoke when I said the Alcoa score, but other than that we were exactly right. 

27 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I already gave an update with my previous post today but maybe you can't read.  I still think you are bunch of homers (Annoying to anyone thats not a fan of your team compared to the Greeneville Radio Guys) and needed to get facts straight before you said wrong information online (It's called responsible journalism but guess you don't want to admit that).  Still don't think the Fayetteville vs Tennessee high was a good comparison as a sports commentator and should have taken a different angle.  Good Luck in Chatt like a said earlier to Upperman.  Funny you didn't say anything to me yesterday but wouldn't have expected anything different from watching your show the other day.

Tennessee High? I've never heard of those nobodies 

Just catching up and first of all , congratulations to Upperman on a very good game.Very few 4A teams in the last several years have beat Greeneville  at their own physical game. Another great season for the Devils and nothing wrong with a state semifinal run. I can remember the days of never getting into the playoffs at all, so maybe hold our horses on being to upset with such a terrible season. I can count, well no I can’t. There are hundreds of schools that would have taken the Devils season and been extremely proud.

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just catching up and first of all , congratulations to Upperman on a very good game.Very few 4A teams in the last several years have beat Greeneville  at their own physical game. Another great season for the Devils and nothing wrong with a state semifinal run. I can remember the days of never getting into the playoffs at all, so maybe hold our horses on being to upset with such a terrible season. I can count, well no I can’t. There are hundreds of schools that would have taken the Devils season and been extremely proud.

Good call Batman.

21 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

It wasn’t that long ago when Upperman was struggling to find wins in Class A.  We were on of the worst teams in the state

Edited by crow6424

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Man don't pay any attention to these'Goobers' ( as they like to call CoachT posters) They are the most biased network in the state.I've heard from several people if you don't agree with their opinion they will block you.I would rather listen to finger nails on a chalkboard.

3 hours ago, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Because I guess I’m supposed to know who you are? 
I had several people, who apparently had more guts than you, come up to me and shake my hand. 

it’s okay, you thought you were going to get a victory lap. You’re right, I misspoke when I said the Alcoa score, but other than that we were exactly right. 

No you’re not suppose to know who I am but I would expect someone who does sports commentary for a living to actually read through the entire thread before quoting something but not surprised since you didn’t do your homework on the Greeneville vs Alcoa score when you said “Alcoa was beating Greeneville at half and that’s why the didn’t want to continue”.  Hard to shake someone’s hand when I wasn’t there and watched it online since I don’t live in Greeneville anymore.  I would have if I was there but not when you come on here and just acted the way you did.  

Misspoke and not doing research are two different things, either you knew good and well the score when it was called for weather or you were to lazy to actually gather the stats.  You’re not going to change my opinion about you all being annoying homers and it’s not just me that thinks that, you said it about yourself 

Edited by Swipes
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

It wasn’t that long ago when Upperman was struggling to find wins in Class A.  We were on of the worst teams in the state

Then what happened? Putnam County built a new school in Baxter and school choice became an option. Like magic all of the Upperman sports teams went from mediocre to State Championship contenders.

Funny thing I noticed is 3 of the 4 finalists in 4A were from huge counties with school choice. Small county schools don’t have a chance anymore in football.

I wish they would go back to 3 classes in all sports in Division 1. 

11 hours ago, BdpGhs said:

@greengreen22. For some reason Spradlin can not get over the hump and win the big games. Crazy that a team with a defense that Greeneville had that they couldn’t stop upperman.  Either they didn’t watch some of the games that I found on the internet this past week or something I don’t know!   Make the adjustments on defense!!!! 5 on the line period!! Make them pass the ball.  Offensive coordinator has to go. And if Coach isn’t calling off some of the plays being called maybe it’s time for him to go. 

Why the Mavs don't get back to read option and pass too. Greeneville had trouble if you mix it up on the run. They played and concentrated on Moog and that is all they had to do and the done good at it. But when you mix it up Greeneville has trouble. Uppermans did not even pass or that game could have been over quick. I have to hand it to Upperman defense. I think however if Greeneville would have passed more they would have had a better chance. But one thing is pretty true when you get to this level you need a good pass game as speed and talent will get you. The 3 headed Monsters better wake up! 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

6 minutes ago, JohnnyRay said:

We got better. The Bees were one of the worst teams in the state after the school was built, moron. I'd suggest you put down the meth pipe before you open your willy wetter

How did they “get better”? What magical formula was it that caused them from being a mediocre 1A team to a championship contender in 4A? It’s amazing how that happened. How does Red Boiling Springs or Pickett County do this? 

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

No you’re not suppose to know who I am but I would expect someone who does sports commentary for a living to actually read through the entire thread before quoting something but not surprised since you didn’t do your homework on the Greeneville vs Alcoa score when you said “Alcoa was beating Greeneville at half and that’s why the didn’t won’t to continue”.  Hard to shake someone’s hand when I wasn’t there and watched it online since I don’t live in Greeneville anymore.  I would have if I was there but not when you come on here and just acted the way you did.  

Misspoke and not doing research are two different things, either you knew good and well the score when it was called for weather or you were to lazy to actually gather the stats.  You’re not going to change my opinion about you all being annoying homers and it’s not just me that thinks that, you said it about yourself 

The Greenie Weenies are fortunate the game was cancelled and their "undefeated" regular season saved. No need to save face now. Y'all been bragging all week about how you were tied (LMAO) 7-7 with Alcoa when everyone and their grandma knew Alcoa was about to put another 7 on the board and lay the wood on the Gwomen for the rest of the game! You sissies have been saying Alcoa like Beetlejuice hoping the Tornadoes would appear Friday in those diarrhea-green leotards to save you from that whipping:roflolk: