Round 4 Giles @ Alcoa

balloutcat

On 11/18/2023 at 11:03 AM, blitzinbuc said:

Close? :roflol:  
Alcoa was ahead 21-0 at halftime, and 31-0 after 3 quarters.  Alcoa unloaded the bench at that point and Giles scored on Alcoa's subs. Alcoa's subs also added a touchdown on Giles' starting defense.  
Total yards:  Alcoa-402   Giles-106

This is what I remember!Not close at all.Lol.Moral victories.SMH.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, coachmd1010 said:

Giles did a great job of containing Alcoa 1st half. 

Lot of flags, giles can't expect to win a big game getting good field position and messing up every trip. With a monster like alcoa not getting many flags also which nobody will admit its tough to beat a team like that. Both teams have held and I've picked alcoa most times to win it all. Jonny going out kinda slowed things down with that clock, kt is a good player but isn't a pure qb.

Just now, arshad221 said:

Lot of flags, giles can't expect to win a big game getting good field position and messing up every trip. With a monster like alcoa not getting many flags also which nobody will admit its tough to beat a team like that. Both teams have held and I've picked alcoa most times to win it all. Jonny going out kinda slowed things down with that clock, kt is a good player but isn't a pure qb.

I'll add alcoa just has really good trenches and playmakers. If you aren't deep you'll have a hard time beating them.