Round 4 Giles @ Alcoa

balloutcat

8 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Giles County vs Gatlinburg-Pitman.....I give the edge to GP. They were better Defensively.  Giles had a better running game. GP had a better passing game. Special teams pretty even. But, again GP was much better at stopping the run. My guess GP would beat Giles by 7 points????

Go get another Gold Ball BC…Great Program that just keeps on winning.Congratulations bud!!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Giles County vs Gatlinburg-Pitman.....I give the edge to GP. They were better Defensively.  Giles had a better running game. GP had a better passing game. Special teams pretty even. But, again GP was much better at stopping the run. My guess GP would beat Giles by 7 points????

I wish giles would get back to running multiple sets and passing a lil more. Too Predictable at times especially against stout lines

Game went about like I figured. Giles had to play an absolute perfect game to have a real chance of winning. And they didn't.

The injury to the QB stinks and definitely affected the playcalling. Hope he makes a safe and speedy recovery.

GC vs. Dyersburg/East/GP would have been an epic semifinal. Might as well just give Alcoa a bye all the way to the championship game each year. They continue to be the class of 3A.

Best of luck to the Tornadoes the rest of the way.

• Like 1