Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, HonkyNinja12 said:

Dont let my post sway anything or others and make a bold claim about a whole town lol. Im not an East fan just a regular robertson/sumner county sports fan who keeps up and watches alot of ball. Most CP loves the job hes doing and not even the somewhat critics like myself can argue about the results on paper so far

I’m from cross plains lol the town has always complained about the coaching staff no matter how good or bad it is.  

2 minutes ago, scowlblast said:

Again, if East doesn't have better players than everyone else they wouldn't be close. Their talent is so elite they can overcome most teams. When a player quits at half makes a facebook post about hes leaving and hes back in 2 weeks it speaks volumes! If willy ray the backup center would have have done that would Brooks have let him back on? Don't think so. Brooks isn't the HC the Groves run that roost! Brooks is just paper coach. Seen both teams play. If East plays clean they win. If they play like they have all year Riverside rolls! 

So false! I know of a few kids that quit and he let them come back. 

4 minutes ago, scowlblast said:

Again, if East doesn't have better players than everyone else they wouldn't be close. Their talent is so elite they can overcome most teams. When a player quits at half makes a facebook post about hes leaving and hes back in 2 weeks it speaks volumes! If willy ray the backup center would have have done that would Brooks have let him back on? Don't think so. Brooks isn't the HC the Groves run that roost! Brooks is just paper coach. Seen both teams play. If East plays clean they win. If they play like they have all year Riverside rolls! 

I’ve seen plenty of super talented teams not go to state.