For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

he went with his gut and it didnt work. i sort of get just trying to do something - to be proactive. in a tight game. i dont agree with it but i see the why behind it 

Probably the wrong thing to do, even if they got the 1st down, they would have probably stalled out anyway. If they had pinned SP  and got a turnover was about their only chance. I'd say they didn't have much over 100 yards total.

3 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

That’s what recruiting(cheating) will do for you.  Just enough to get the win in situations like that.  It’s a darn shame to be honest!   Anybody that thinks what they did and still do is ok, they might as well be a cheater too. 

Choke on it 

1 minute ago, TheCountian said:

That’s what recruiting(cheating) will do for you.  Just enough to get the win in situations like that.  It’s a darn shame to be honest!   Anybody that thinks what they did and still do is ok, they might as well be a cheater too. 

Don't be fooled, every team in these state games get transfers.  The good one's get um ,the lesser one's lose um. SP will always get Transfers, same with Alcoa, ect ,ect.

• Upvote 1