For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I can imagine a lot worse.

For starters,  a football program with only 14 playoff wins in their existence. 

No semifinal appearances.  Countless 1st round playoff loses. 

Yeah, I can imagine a lot worse.

Thanks for watching and wanting to be us. 

That bunch over there would be happier and consider it an improvement if they were Whitwuhl .  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PiratePride23 said:

I can think of several things that would be worse.. Not qualifying for the playoffs, losing in the first round, losing in the second round, losing in the third round, losing in the fourth round, losing in the final game... in that order.. those all would be worse..

Agree.  I would love to see this dudes Facebook profile to see what he is all about. He needs to be called Lt. Forrest Gump. 

21 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

Can you imagine living 60 years and finding your only purpose in life is to troll successful high school programs from your mom’s basement? What a miserable existence. 

He’s not that old. He is a lot younger than he tells people. Was at a game at one of the Marshall Co schools a couple of years ago and talked to someone who knows him. If you knew who he was you would laugh. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He’s not that old. He is a lot younger than he tells people. Was at a game at one of the Marshall Co schools a couple of years ago and talked to someone who knows him. If you knew who he was you would laugh. 

That’s what I was told too by a very reliable source 

17 hours ago, Deeper said:

A 14 year old can be a thug.  You grew up in a very sheltered environment.  Very out of touch with the world in which we live in today.  A 16 year old got sentenced to life with no possibility of parole this week.  I guess that breaks your soft little feminine heart.

Immaterial and irrelevant regarding the child that had the pejorative leveled at them by a loud mouthed egregious person which pretty much makes you one.