Craney steps down at Central

HTV

Just now, ILB1999 said:

why did you think SS was going to central five minutes before?

The same person told me they changed. My guess is he didn't get the exact number he wanted from central, but does want to come back to TN for his 30 years for full retirement. So now he goes to where he knows and I'd bet central will be losing a few players to AE. Maybe a scrimmage or game will be scheduled in the tenure.

3 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

The same person told me they changed. My guess is he didn't get the exact number he wanted from central, but does want to come back to TN for his 30 years for full retirement. So now he goes to where he knows and I'd bet central will be losing a few players to AE. Maybe a scrimmage or game will be scheduled in the tenure.

so he turned down central because he'll get paid more at AE?

Just now, ILB1999 said:

so he turned down central because he'll get paid more at AE?

no not true. Central would not match his number. My guess is the boosters wouldn't make up the difference because they don't want him or can't. So if he is only going to make X amount that any knox school can pay he would rather go do it at AE. Just my speculation from the information I have received.

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

So what is the number SS wants for this job vs the number AE is willing to pay for SS?  Could it be that Central don't want to pay for a coach and go the cheap route first and see if that coach wins then pay???  I just don't see Central's booster club being cheap with the guy they want unless there are divided on who the principal wants vs the boosters/stake holders of the school.  If SS is the guy, pay...If not, get your Shish together and make a decision as an admin who you want and go lay in that bed and support him.  But I do OnlyFans for money...what do I know!  They pay me to put the clothes back on!  

59 minutes ago, LarrySmellsTidwellsTrap said:

So what is the number SS wants for this job vs the number AE is willing to pay for SS?  Could it be that Central don't want to pay for a coach and go the cheap route first and see if that coach wins then pay???  I just don't see Central's booster club being cheap with the guy they want unless there are divided on who the principal wants vs the boosters/stake holders of the school.  If SS is the guy, pay...If not, get your Shish together and make a decision as an admin who you want and go lay in that bed and support him.  But I do OnlyFans for money...what do I know!  They pay me to put the clothes back on!  

I think some wanted ss but not the right ones

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LarrySmellsTidwellsTrap said:

Isn't this what HTV said l don't  know how many posts ago? You all just saying the same thing someone else said first then putting your own twist on it. Coach T needs to screen it's posters better.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Isn't this what HTV said l don't  know how many posts ago? You all just saying the same thing someone else said first then putting your own twist on it. Coach T needs to screen it's posters better.

Hey Karen...no one cares.  Screen this...

https://cheezburger.com/8516869/26-karen-memes-that-mock-compulsive-manager-seekers

You want my OnlyFans weblink???