2024 1A Season

FootballismyVice

Not sure about the west. But the usual suspects are who you can expect from the East. The road will go through South Pittsburg. After that, it will be Gordonsville, Clay Co, Whitwell, Coalfield, and Oliver Springs battling to try and knock SP off.

The Dark Horse in the East I think will be Chatt Prep. I was impressed with their athleticism in Round 1. They gave us all we could handle that night. If they can get a good idea of what they are trying to do with the X’s and O’s I think they can probably have the best chance to give SP a real shot. They will be able to match up athletically better than anyone imo

1 hour ago, TheBlueprint said:

Not sure about the west. But the usual suspects are who you can expect from the East. The road will go through South Pittsburg. After that, it will be Gordonsville, Clay Co, Whitwell, Coalfield, and Oliver Springs battling to try and knock SP off.

The Dark Horse in the East I think will be Chatt Prep. I was impressed with their athleticism in Round 1. They gave us all we could handle that night. If they can get a good idea of what they are trying to do with the X’s and O’s I think they can probably have the best chance to give SP a real shot. They will be able to match up athletically better than anyone imo

Chatt Prep had more talent than anyone in the east this year. They we’re just young. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FootballismyVice said:

I know the Jellico region is terrible but more so in the spirit of looking terrible this year to looking much improved was more of the point of that example. 

i got ya yeah they had a great turn around from last season, really curious if jellico can keep it up